Forums

Topic: Super Mario Odyssey

Posts 2,101 to 2,109 of 2,109

LuckyLand

There's a music toad in the

mushroom kingdom

and I can't talk to him. I want to hear some music while I'm playing here, how can I make him interact with me?

Edited on by LuckyLand

I used to be a ripple user like you, then I took The Arrow in the knee

Krull

@LuckyLand You don't need to talk to the toad to get music in that place. You can open up a menu (press -) and find a playlist of all the tracks you have heard so far in the game. Pick a tune, press play, and it'll carry on playing when you quit the menu.

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589

LuckyLand

@Krull ok I'll try thanks!

I used to be a ripple user like you, then I took The Arrow in the knee

Gi-45

I do not know if anyone else has noticed but after finishing the game the list of Power Moons shows how many Moons you have bought for each Kingdom, the maximum number that the counter shows is 99.

Playing: Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, ARMS and Portal Knights✌🏻

Switch Friend code: SW-6548-3003-2425🤩

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Super Mario Odyssey Producer Is Open To Adding More Downloadable Content To It

Super Mario Odyssey producer Yoshiaki Koizumi:

“There’s a lot of volume (in Super Mario Odyssey),” he explained during the interview. “That was a big focus in development. Give the player tons to do. We pushed ourselves to create as much as we could. I can’t announce anything specifically today, but of course, if there was a really cool idea for us to do, then we would certainly be thinking about DLC.”

http://comicbook.com/gaming/amp/2018/02/12/super-mario-odysse...

I'm sure SMO is going to get paid for DLC. Look at all the other games that got DLC, MK8, Smash Bros., BOTW, Pokken Tournament, Fire Emblem Warriors , XC2, Hyrule Warriors, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, etc, etc.

I read a headline in the last hour, I think it said that Activision Blizzard made $4 billion from microtransactions last year alone. Nintendo are all over DLC these days and they're not going to let their flagship cash-cow pass by without milking it for all it's worth. The balloon mini-game is just the free appetiser.

Edited on by SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

19Robb92

SLIGEACH_EIRE wrote:

"but of course, if there was a really cool idea for us to do, then we would certainly be thinking about DLC.”

This pretty much sounds like confirmation that Isle Delfino is in the works.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Winklebottom

just beat Super Mario Odyssey today.
the final boss fight with bowser was great. the mini game where your turn into him and smashing the rocks, was fun. and, going to the mushroom kingdom felt like my childhood again
other than that, pretty good game

Edited on by Winklebottom

Games Currently Playing:
Billy Hatcher TGE
Town of Salem
Fallout 4
Recore (soon...)

Sorta Playing
Star Fox Guard
Xenoblade
Xenoblade X

3DS Friend Code: 3153-5789-3951 | Nintendo Network ID: Aozz101x

Grumblevolcano

@SLIGEACH_EIRE Given the Overwatch events, that figure isn't surprising at all. Of course if the skins were permanently unlockable rather than only unlockable within a certain time period, the figure would be a lot lower.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic