Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 221 to 240 of 10,553

Zenarium

10 days hype

I bought the Switch more than 2 years ago and the game I most wanted was AC. Tomorrow we hit the single digit countdown! Feels good :3

Zenarium

Switch Friend Code: SW-0883-3704-7795 | 3DS Friend Code: 2019-9772-0094 | My Nintendo: Zenarium | Nintendo Network ID: Zenarium | Twitter:

the8thark

DarkRula wrote:

especially if you wanted a north-south road full of buildings.

This is exactly why I asked the question.
Thank you for answering it. I just wondered if it was added a new feature in NH. Obviously it's not.

I guess we can still do a road. If it's north/south you can have little pathways to connect the buildings to the road or you can do the road east/west and just use the north side of the road for the buildings and the south side empty.

the8thark

Heavyarms55

@Zenarium Which is 12 days too many! I want to play this game!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

DarkRula

@the8thark The best thing to do would be three spaces between buildings so you can at least see the path leading to the individual buildings. Or, as you said, east-west with buildings just on the north, possibly with a river running across the south.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Zenarium

@Heavyarms55 Only 9 today! We are getting so close!

Zenarium

Switch Friend Code: SW-0883-3704-7795 | 3DS Friend Code: 2019-9772-0094 | My Nintendo: Zenarium | Nintendo Network ID: Zenarium | Twitter:

brendathecat

Is there a thread for posting friend codes just for this game?

Looking for animal crossing buddies on switch FC is SW-7803-7785-1593

Heavyarms55

@Zenarium That's still 12 too many!

@brendathecat a lot of us have our FC in our signatures below our comments.

Gamerboy19

I am watching this countdown website, and now its only 7 days, 14 hours and 6 minutes left until launch! Still feels like too long though...

Gamerboy19

Mountain_Man

Everybody is freaking out about the Chinese coronavirus, and I'm just sitting here waiting for Animal Crossing.

The Mountain Man

Manah

Mountain_Man wrote:

Everybody is freaking out about the Chinese coronavirus, and I'm just sitting here waiting for Animal Crossing.

Great excuse for not leaving the house for a while I'll have to get my game from the store though, so wish me luck that everyone I encounter on my journey to civilization has washed their hands.

link_

Anti-Matter wrote:

I just wonder about Grandma Audrey once she get the game and beat all of us from gameplay hours. 😩
(She had 3,500+ hours gameplay on ACNL while mine was 1,500+ hours gameplay)
Hopefully she still stay healty in her age almost 90 years old and still able to play Animal Crossing New Horizons. 😁

Had her video recommended on youtube so I watched it again now a year later, and there's going to be another video when she gets the new game, nice.
I think I have nearly 3000 hours in New Leaf and I still play every once in a while. Ready to dump thousands of hours in New Horizons as well, but probably still get beaten by Grandma Audrey in play time and bell amount.

Manah wrote:

Great excuse for not leaving the house for a while I'll have to get my game from the store though, so wish me luck that everyone I encounter on my journey to civilization has washed their hands.

Good luck. Sweden is fast approaching the same situation as Italy is in (or most likely worse), with authorities not doing anything, so I wonder how things even will look in a week. Not to keen to have to go outside to pick up the game.

link_

Anti-Matter

@link_
You have accumated more than 3,000 hours gameplay of ACNL ?! 🤪

Anti-Matter

link_

@Anti-Matter New Leaf is the 3DS game I've played the most by far, with Tomodachi Life on second place. Played the first Animal Crossing and Wild World quite a lot as well.

link_

echoplex

I wish Nintendo would release Animal Crossing sooner, at least digitally. I know the wait is behind us and this is a first world problem but these last few days are frustrating. Giant posters promoting the game have appeared throughout the city.

Starting today I have to work from home because of the quarantine and even though I have to work, I would enjoy a few AC sessions now and then (who am I kidding I'd play for hours straight at the beginning).

Do you know if Nintendo would legally be allowed to release it sooner though ?

Edited on by echoplex

echoplex

Twitter:

the8thark

echoplex wrote:

Do you know if Nintendo would legally be allowed to release it sooner though ?

Nintendo's game so they can do whatever they want in relation to this. However once the date is set (usually months before the game is released) it's set. Not changing.
Retailers breaking street date is the main reason why people get the game early (apart from review copies).

the8thark

Jarester

are you guys going physical or digital?

I am wondering if I go digital and my switch breaks is my game gone?

Jarester

Anti-Matter

@Jarester
Physical rules for me. 🤟
And i will play my Nintendo Switch carefully.

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55

@Jarester I prefer physical in almost all cases. But since I will almost always be playing ACNH alongside something else, I'll be getting it digitally.

As for what happens if your Switch breaks - your purchases are tired to your account. In the worst case where your Switch is damaged beyond repair - you can re-download them on a new device simply by linking your account to the new device.

Although ACNH doesn't support the normal cloud save feature, Nintendo has confirmed they are working on a special backup save feature for the game in the event of a damaged console - so your save data would also be recoverable.

Jarester

ok I am just worried reading about digital how you lose your info (possibly) and wanted clarification.

I want to go digital for this also its a idk atm tho

Jarester

Ryu_Niiyama

Alright, just paid for my digital copy! (and used the coins to get mighty switch force collection) So I'm set for this weekend!

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic