Forums

Topic: The world might end on 2019 (copypaste)

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Aidan7707

Scientists have detected a giant asteroid heading towards Earth. It could wipe out humanity, but it could miss us altogether.

Scientists had good news yesterday for people concerned about how long their pensions will last. The world could quite possibly end anyway on Feb 1, 2019.

Astronomers say a huge asteroid is scheduled to crash into the Earth at 11.47am on that day.

If it does it would wipe out an entire continent, plunge the world into a nuclear winter and take humanity to the brink of extinction.

However, as seasoned asteroid story watchers will have realised, there is a catch. The odds that the world will end in 2 years' time, were last night (ten years ago) estimated to be one in 75,000 and rising.

That compares with the one in 10,000 chances of a person being killed in a car crash in any one year, and the one in 100,000 chances of being murdered. The odds of winning the national lottery jackpot are one in 14 million.

With astronomers taking an increased interest in the threat of nea

Edited on by gcunit

Pineapple Pizza Is Bae

Twitter:

Joeynator3000

This...isn't Nintendo related...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Serpenterror

Not everyone will die on that day though, if it does happen we still got a few humans living at the International Space Station that could return after the catastrophe and research or restore Earth. Earth will never be destroy, God won't let it be destroy. Heck none of the nine planets had ever being destroy and that's because they can't be destroy. Every planet is connected to a natural pattern of orbit that determine the ages life on each planet would change or evolve. Like Saturn and Jupiter where patterns of giant rocks (called rings) are found orbiting those planets for billions of years with no tragic history, I doubt an asteroid would ever hit Earth. Like those planets it'll probably ricochet around Earth and fly back into the dept of space where it'll join the rest of the rocks. Heck we have the freaking moon nearby that is bigger than any asteroid yet it never falls on us so what makes you think an asteroid that float around would hit us? The only thing that would fly from the sky and hit us are things we created and throw up there ourselves.

Serpenterror

Anti-Matter

Despite of Religion or Science, Our Earth will die eventually. But i believe it will be NOT on 2019. Still LOOONG... Time later ( 5 Billion years later maybe). Keep praying for our Earth's Safety.

Anti-Matter

GrailUK

So...(trying to get this back to being about Nintendo)...umm...I guess wait at around Jan 31st 2019 for some amazing Switch deals...

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

gcunit

Given that OP couldn't even be bothered to end the post properly, I'm gonna class this as the spam that it is.

Go read the Daily Sport for your Doomsday fix people.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.