Forums

Topic: Idle Champions switch version supports ends 7th Feb 2024!

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Ruthven

Heads up to migrate your progress for Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms or loose it!

https://codenameentertainment.com/?page=idle_champions&po...

Edited on by Ruthven

Switch & XboxOneS/Xbox & Wii-U/Wii/NGC/N64/SNES/NES & DSi-XL/DS/GBA-SP/GBA/GBC/SGB/GB/G&W

Switch Friend Code: SW-7982-6419-4497 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-6888-5753 | My Nintendo: Ruthven | Nintendo Network ID: Ruthven

Sunsy

@Ruthven I have this on both Switch and Steam, played this occasionally. Thanks for the heads up, I'll do the migration as soon as I can.

Edit: Done, all my progress is over on the Steam version. I was further in the Switch version, so it's nice it carried all that progress over.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Ruthven

@Sunsy Glad to have assisted a fellow gamer.

Unless you play Idle Champions on the Switch regularly, the announcement was easy to miss and there is a very short migration window.

Switch & XboxOneS/Xbox & Wii-U/Wii/NGC/N64/SNES/NES & DSi-XL/DS/GBA-SP/GBA/GBC/SGB/GB/G&W

Switch Friend Code: SW-7982-6419-4497 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-6888-5753 | My Nintendo: Ruthven | Nintendo Network ID: Ruthven

Sunsy

@Ruthven I did play it, but it wasn't regularly, only once in a while, so I would have easily missed it. I don't recall seeing a news article on it, not even here. So thanks again for the heads up.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic