Forums

Topic: Ubisoft E3 2009 Ad

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

MegaMan3Dude

I'm Sick and Tired of these Mother ****ing Ubisoft ad on this Mother ****ing site

Please Do something about this

MegaMan3Dude

Corbs

LOL. Do you want the canned response or do you want me to be honest with you? Ah heck, I'll give you both.

Canned Response:
We want to take this opportunity to thank all of you who make our site a success. We realize that the advertising banners on the site can be a bit problematic when it comes to using certain web browsers, but due to site costs, it's a necessary evil. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter and we'll ultimately do all we can to make your experience on our site a pleasant and educational one.

Truth:
We're making a crapload of money off the Ubisoft ad so we really don't give a flying **** what you're tired of.

I'm just kidding with that last part, for those who'll jump on here to protest.

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

MegaMan3Dude

Truth:
We're making a crapload of money off the Ubisoft ad so we really don't give a flying **** what you're tired of.

XD LOL!

Edited on by MegaMan3Dude

MegaMan3Dude

y2josh

It's annoying, but I can deal with it. I just wish there was something up there better than Ubisoft

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Corbs

We're taking care of it. I promise.

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

JTC-Pingas

I hate it when certain ads interfere with the drop down menus

JTC-Pingas

antdickens

Thanks for the feedback guys, we'll always try and keep a lid on the adverts on this site... sadly we don't get to oversee every advert that gets added, so from time to time there might be problems.

Always let us know when you come into a problem (sending us a screenshot is best) and we'll scream at our advertising partner to fix the problem.

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox | Time Extension

Switch Friend Code: SW-7806-7257-0597 | My Nintendo: antdickens | Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

Sean_Aaron

Some people believe that simply screaming for no reason is therapeutic, though the people around you may not see it that way...

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.