Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 6,241 to 6,260 of 12,088

TheAwesomeBowser

PBandSmelly wrote:

Switch Online is good

I'm going to give you 30 seconds to delete this before I make World Of Light look like a big damn joke.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Anti-Matter

@TheAwesomeBowser
I CAN join in ARMS' Party Crash Event because i HAVE Subscribed Nintendo Switch Online for $20/year.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

I find Undertale and Deltarune a tiring experience.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

TuVictus

NSO is still a complete ripoff at $20,but so is ps+, now. Only Microsoft have anything resembling an actually rewarding subscription service.

The whole "it's only $20 so who cares" needs to die a slow death.

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

FullbringIchigo

@PikPi i was wondering what you meant by NSO then i realised, Nintendo Online service

as for Gold, it's offerings are starting to falter now too AND they are also increasing the price (at least in the UK) so give it a few months and it will be just as much of a rip off as the others (i think it's because they want people to use Game Pass instead, they are really pushing that whole "Digital service" angle)

but honestly i thought they were a rip off since the 360 days, i don't mind paying to play online i understand that keeping those services running costs money but ALL of the companies charge too much for it, not just Nintendo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

darkfenrir

But NSO is $5 per year :^)

(Since it's so easy to do the family plan)

darkfenrir

Ralizah

@PikPi Even at $50/year or so, PS+ is a great deal if you invest heavily into the ecosystem. You get a lot of extra discounts in the store during sales, and, while the PS+ lineup is often hit or miss, a lot of good games come to it, and it's a fantastic way to quickly build up a huge library.

There are also usually freebies each month, like themes, avatars, etc.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

redd214

@Ralizah gotta agree there. Ps+ is a FANTASTIC deal at only $1 a week if you take advantage of the sales in the store. The free games are good occasionally, but if you buy a few games a month in the store, the discounts that add up usually eclipse the $50 you're spending on the sub. I've saved close to $50 in discounts just the last few weeks alone, rest of 2019 it's all in the black!!

redd214

Dogorilla

I don't necessarily agree with locking online multiplayer behind a paywall, but for me NSO is worth the £18 a year just for the NES games and Tetris 99.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

AlliMeadow

TheAwesomeBowser wrote:

Nintendo has no right taking down passionate fan projects. Fight me.

There isn't even a discussion to be had here. You are wrong. You might think they shouldn't have the right, but as of right now (and as it obviously should be), they do have the right.

AlliMeadow

Nintendo Network ID: Alli-V-Meadow

Jojabean44

I dislike the first super mario bros game. I get that it was a major game but the controls feel awful and the only really fun and memorable level was the running across the bridge with cheap cheaps jumping (the controls felt natural on that level too).

Jojabean44

Jojabean44

Go vacation on the wii is one of my favorite games of all time and is probably in my top five favorite games (top 3 for just the wii). I also think its better than wii sports/sports resort.

Jojabean44

Blad

Sonic Lost World doesn’t completely suck(at least the 3DS version)
Sushi Striker is good
Pokémon Let’s Go Sucks
The Wii U was decent
NSMB2 is good
The Mario series is dying
Brawl is one of the best smash games(take that meelee fans)
3DS is underrated
Mario Kart 7 was decent
GameCube is underrated
NSO is ok

Blad

Switch Friend Code: SW-8345-2077-2420 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-6739-1319 | My Nintendo: Coolcario | Nintendo Network ID: K-Star

Blad

Rutty_YT wrote:

Sushi Striker is good
Pokémon Let’s Go Sucks
The Wii U was decent
NSMB2 is good
3DS is underrated
Mario Kart 7 was decent
GameCube is underrated
NSO is ok

Forgot one thing. GameStop is great.

Blad

Switch Friend Code: SW-8345-2077-2420 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-6739-1319 | My Nintendo: Coolcario | Nintendo Network ID: K-Star

Jojabean44

@MegaSwitch the most fun I had with the game was running around the hub world with a friend too, the capture the flag game was also really fun. I probably have more hours in that game than Skyward sword or twilight princess. The mini games were hit and miss for me.

Jojabean44

Dogorilla

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@subpopz Unpopular Opinion: Balloon Fight is unironically my favorite NES game

It's one of my favourites too. I only really play it for 5 minutes at a time but I think it's aged a lot better than the more complex NES games.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

FullbringIchigo

Rutty_YT wrote:

Sushi Striker is good
Pokémon Let’s Go Sucks
The Wii U was decent
NSMB2 is good
3DS is underrated
Mario Kart 7 was decent
GameCube is underrated
NSO is ok

1: Agreed
2: Never played it
3: i enjoyed Lets Go but it is a pretty poor Pokemon game
4: i love the Wii U, it has some solid titles
5: yep, agreed
6: i'm not sure about dying but it has gotten stale
7: Yep Brawl is better than Melee
8: the 3DS is one of the best selling handhelds ever so i don't see how it is underrated
9: yeah Mario Kart 7 was fun
10: GameCube is in my opnion one of Nintendos best ever systems
11: i don't have NSO so i can't say

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

redd214

Rutty_YT wrote:

Forgot one thing. GameStop is great.

Agreed. There are 10 within a 15 mile radius of my house and I've been to most of them. Outside of the one time a little boy was peeing in the corner (crazy story lol) I have never had a bad experience shopping there. I really enjoy going in GS especially with my kids!!

redd214

Ralizah

I hate the pointer controls in RE4: Wii Edition. It was almost impossible for me to play that way.

West of Loathing could be the best game ever made, and I still wouldn't play it because of the terrible art style, if what it has can even be called a "style" in good conscience.

Mario Kart 7 is my second-favorite game in the series after Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

I like all of the NSMB games more than Super Mario World.

Okami is a somewhat mediocre Zelda clone that is mainly remembered today because of its extraordinary visual presentation.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic