Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 11,801 to 11,820 of 17,058

jump

@Losermagnet I'm not really a fan of him but I've seen Manson twice at music festivals and once with Rob Zombie and it's the same issue every time of his his voice is just blown. I'm too young to comment on what he was like in the 90s but I don't think he can do big shows based on what I've seen of him.

Endless, Sleepless Night. I'm not going to play either of those videos but the one with a girl who has a bra on her head looks funnier.

Super Nintendo or Snes?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Anti-Matter

@jump
Try to listen, the TOHO Eurobeat songs are Rock once you dig in. 😀
Btw, that was not a bra. It was a giant bow like TOHO girls from TOHO games.
I don't play TOHO games but i recognized those TOHO girls design.

Btw, Super Nintendo

Then my question :

Dance Evolution XBOX 360

Or

Dance Dance Revolution UNIVERSE 3 XBOX 360 ?

Anti-Matter

jump

Dance Dance Revolution UNIVERSE 3 XBOX 360. It has more words in the name so it's better value for money.

A giant bow on a girls head or a bra on a girls head? ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Losermagnet

@jump being a kid in the 90s really limited what you were exposed to. At least in Ohio. I watched Vh1 and MTV for music videos all the time and Manson was probably the freakiest thing to get reliable airtime. Naturally I was drawn to that. I was never a big fan though. To me he was a stepping stone. Manson led to Nine Inch Nails, which led to industrial/metal, which i was really into in high school (KMFDM, Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Front 242 to drop some names).

Anyway! I choose you Technoid

Keyboard or Key-tar?

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

jump

@Losermagnet KMFDM, Ministry and NIN are quality (I've seen NIN 3 times, they are amazing live) plus I will add some of my favorites of Rammstein, Killing Joke and Mindless Self Indulgence to the industrial metal name drops. I'm different as I'm from a poor family without these fancy MTVs growing up but lived in London so had a great music scene with literally dozens of gigs happening every night. Most of my taste was defined by what bands were doing the smaller shows which I could afford to go to so I leaned a lot more to the underground music especially the UK hardcore punk and UK ska punk scenes at first and then got into other music.

Key-tar

Turkey Day or Thanksgiving?

Nicolai wrote:

Tasuki

@jump @Snatcher @Losermagnet Yeah, that user is too toxic for me and him and I have gotten into some heated arguments so I took the mods advice and ignored him before I got banned.

Dead Turkey Day lol

Hot chocolate or Hot Apple Cider?

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

MarioVillager92

Hot chocolate

Panel de Pon or Puyo Puyo?

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

WoomyNNYes

@Tasuki Clearly, Hot Choclolate. Anyone that says Hot Apple Cider will get ignore button! 😠 joking with the angry emoji and ignore button : P

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

CurryPowderKeg79

Cinnamon Rolls
Duke Nukem or Serious Sam

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Losermagnet

@jump you have excellent taste in music my friend. I've seen NIN only once (during Year Zero). Probably the best show I've seen. I've seen Ministry once, KMFDM three times, and MSI twice (not a huge fan, but a damn good concert). And there was a year or so where I was obsessed with Rammstein. It was right before Reise, Reise had come out.

Edit: scratch that - NIN was touring for With Teeth. God I'm old lol

Edited on by Losermagnet

Losermagnet

@CurryPowderKeg79 Duke Nukem. He went from being kind of cool, to being not cool at all. And i appreciate him for that.

I cant think of anything to add so carry on!

WoomyNNYes wrote:

Broken Switch or Switch That Works 🤔

Cinnamon Rolls

Edited on by Losermagnet

Anti-Matter

Ham

Born with Sagittarius zodiac or Capricorn zodiac ?

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Retro.

Michael Jackson's songs

Or

Janet Jackson's songs ?

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55

Michael Jackson

Be wealthy but hated by all but your close friends and family or be poor but well liked by all?

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic