Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,255

ItsFuzzyPickles

Arubnendknx,ldwpsdljurhnvnkslseiejfskldjffjksdja;lskdjfsljskfllpweiordjsnvnx.xjdl[aslloerj
;"

IRWIN!

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

LzWinky

@bonii: hmmm, I'll admit it's pretty random. Just like setting things on fire! oh wait, I already said that . Just like....making things spontaneously combust, HAHAA!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

@Supersmashfan: That works! Actually I'm not that obsessed with fire, not since that accident I had . I'm lying again
Maybe I need to stop lying to sound funny, but I like all the random vids like those had something to do with me. Am I ranting again? Man, I just get carried away sometimes. I would be surprised if someone read this entire post!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

bonii

lz2009 wrote:

@Supersmashfan: That works! Actually I'm not that obsessed with fire, not since that accident I had . I'm lying again
Maybe I need to stop lying to sound funny, but I like all the random vids like those had something to do with me. Am I ranting again? Man, I just get carried away sometimes. I would be surprised if someone read this entire post!

You remind me of the red toon link from the Minish Cap parody.

Wii Friend Code: 1952230824435541
Brawl: 176293745101
MVD MMA: 412526265595

LzWinky

bonii wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

You remind me of the red toon link from the Minish Cap parody.

There was a parody of the Minish Cap?

LzWinky

E-160+Feraligatr wrote:

I read that entire post.

Gah! I'm surprised!! I'm so surprised that I'll go on another rant, maybe longer!! Duuuhhh, I can't think of a rant right now. I just wish that my head would stop being empty of ideas when I need to think of something! Does anyone else find this annoying? If only I could, WAIT, no lost it If only I could come up with a counter to Gabe's jar of dirt, yeah, that stupid jar of dirt! Gabe has no idea what I have planned for that thing. He won't see it coming! And neither will I since I haven't come up with anything for it yet . Now, about those ideas for a constant yakking so that people would know what I was thinking. I know! I could make fun of someone , nah, that would be mean. Seeing as how I don't really know anyone here in person, I think, I could really offend someone. But with my personality I shouldn't care about that........Maybe I need to stop thinking out loud and come up with a rant. Does anyone here have an idea of what I can talk about?!!!

bonii

[quote=bonii][quote=lz2009]

lz2009 wrote:

The link is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s85VfbfVz8&feature=related

Oh, and it was actually called Four Swords Parody. I got them mixed up.

Edited on by bonii

LzWinky

[quote=lz2009][quote=lz2009]

bonii wrote:

bonii wrote:

The link is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s85VfbfVz8&feature=related

Oh, and it was actually called Four Swords Parody. I got them mixed up.

Yeah, I'm definitely the red one

BMFJOSEPH90

Heres a random thing to say.......this thread blows

BMFJOSEPH90

LzWinky

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@ManWithShinyRupee talk about rupees and how your going to give me yours

Who, me?

Edited on by LzWinky

LzWinky

BMFJOSEPH90 wrote:

IT BLOWS? It blows you away!!! HA, good to know that you like this thread!!

irken004

lz2009 wrote:

BMFJOSEPH90 wrote:

HIGH FIVE Iz2009!!!

Edited on by irken004

BMFJOSEPH90

lz2009 wrote:

BMFJOSEPH90 wrote:

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?!

BMFJOSEPH90

bonii

902 FTW!!!!

Edited on by bonii

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.