Posts 3,641 to 3,660 of 3,681

Razputinman

@Fizza good luck with your exams man! See you in a couple months

Razputinman

Switch Friend Code: SW-3363-6362-7912 | Nintendo Network ID: Razdude200

Grumblevolcano

@Fizza Good luck with your exams!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

GrailUK

@Fizza Good skills for your exams (Leave luck to heaven!) - see what I did there?

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

OctolingKing13

@Fizza good luck!

Taylor from Blank Space was my old pfp if anyone gets confused. this is tay from he latest album
I LOVE OCTO SHOT REPLICA
cats are the best

HotGoomba

@Fizza Best of luck!

Btw, @Anti-Matter, never got to say welcome back, I'm happy to see you returned.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

GalaxicGlobe

@Fizza See you soon!! I totally understand the exam thing I have also been going through a lot of school and boy does it drain you.
Hope you do well!

Space and Games are similar. Space is endless and new stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Games are always being made but the creativity is different from one game to another and so many more ideas still haven't been imagined or created yet. (That came out better than expected lol)

Switch Friend Code: SW-1116-1320-6156

jedgamesguy

@Fizza I had exams last year and they absolutely killed me lol. Best knuckle down and full focus till the end, and recover with gaming, which is what I did. Break a leg.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Tyranexx

@Fizza Good luck with your exams! You'll be missed, but IRL and your studies should be first priority. I should at least have Trials & Tribulations sorted by the time you come back.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

MarioVillager92

@Fizza Hi there, it's your bud MarioLover92... wishing you the best of luck on your exams!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Jhena

@Fizza
Best of luck to you! I am sure you can do it!

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

gcunit

You guys! C'mon! Do a friend a favour.

I'm sure everybody wishes Fizza well, but how the heck can they focus on their studies if you all keep @Fizza -ing your posts. Think of the distractions. Please be considerate with your use of the @.

Best wishes Fizza 😉

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

jump

gcunit wrote:

You guys! C'mon! Do a friend a favour.
I'm sure everybody wishes Fizza well, but how the heck can they focus on their studies if you all keep @Fizza -ing your posts. Think of the distractions. Please be considerate with your use of the @.

Best wishes Fizza 😉

Good point, instead of @Fizza and distracting them with a notification which @fizza gets when you @fizza I will instead put @fizza on my block list.

Done, @fizza is now blocked and ignored so @fizza wont be distracted anymore!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Rambler

What so like when Fizza come back it will only be them and the mods???

Rambler

jump

@Rambler They should have thought about that before choosing school over us!

Nicolai wrote:

Greatluigi

Hey guys… my toy poodle of 13 years had just passed away today so I don’t think I’ll be commenting much…

Greatluigi

Jhena

@Greatluigi
I am so sorry to hear of your loss and it is totally understandable, that you need time to process this. Sending you much love and hope you will feel good soon.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Scooby-Doo

@Greatluigi I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope at least that the end wasn't too painful for your dog. My family got a puppy last year, and at this point, I'm sure losing her would be like losing a family member. Again, very sorry for your loss.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic