Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,601 to 7,620 of 96,534

GuSolarFlare

today is a great day for some soda, huh?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Dark Luigi it's really cool!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku Ur!
Untitled

my Backloggery

Veloster

Gioku wrote:

@Veloster I use pixlr, what about you?

Just android apps. For cutting and pasting I use an app called, simply, Photo Editor. For adding text - Phonto.

Photo editor is pretty good at cutting, because when it asks you to run your finger over he area you want to cut, it picks up on the seperate things in the image. Me, being a computing noob, am amazed by this. :3

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

TsunamiSensei

Gioku wrote:

Oh, and if there's ever a fight over who's the biggest Kirby fan around here, I win by default because I'm an admin at the Kirby Wiki!

lolololol

Jk

I want to debate that, but I know I'd lose miserably.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

sugarpixel

@Veloster oh, I see. I am a graphic designer by nature. Self-taught (mostly) at photoshop.

@Uriel_PikpikVII Oh you know it!

I am still so proud to be an admin there, though! It's like my biggest accomplishment I've ever had. :3

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I use paint to make things. I made this for something in school, but I handed this in to the teacher and passed. This here, might be the first time I've ever did something with the Fred Rechid clone army
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Fluffy Shy is Fluttershy! You can't take Rarity too! Make up your mind!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic