Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 33,061 to 33,080 of 34,166

NEStalgia

@bimmy-lee 100% post consumer recycled plastic cheese, 80% post consumer recycled cardboard "high fiber!" crust, Roundup/Agent Orange rehydrated veggies, and "natural" "meat".

@ThanosReXXX then show me how it's done?

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX fire balls were great, bit different here maybe. It was really really intense cinnamon... Probably with pepper . Never liked warheads.

NEStalgia

RedderRugfish

Fireballs were way too spicy for me, but my dad loved them.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

NintendoByNature

Fun fact; one of my best customers is ferrara pan who makes the the atomic fireballs, lemon heads ( my personal favorite candy of all time), and red hots. They also make gummies, and other candies. But those are the big sellers. Grape heads are hard to find,but when you do, get them.

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee My favorite non-freshly made pizza, is this one that we can get over here:
Untitled
@NEStalgia Yup, cinnamon, that was it. The outside layer was red, and they were sold (well, over here anyway) as individually wrapped. But one was also more than enough, and it would last you quite a while.

P.S.

"Bether lithing though thienth!"
(try to safely and clearly pronounce an R when your tongue or the roof of your mouth is burnt)

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

bimmy-lee

@ThanosReXXX - I can’t believe you have War Heads over there as I just assumed they were balls of crystallized high fructose corn syrup, food coloring, and sour #5. I know the sour gummies and fire balls as well. There’s a syrupy “whiskey” here called Fire Ball. Tastes just like them. Also, Big Americans (crispy outside - soft inside) is my new favorite thing ever. It’s like food satire!

@RedderRugfish - I think there was a fiery red War Head, but it wasn’t nearly as hot as the sour was sour. I like sour beers, but I can’t handle true sour anymore. I used to crush Sour Patch Kids at the movie theater, but those are even too sour for me now.

@NintendoByNature - Ferrara Pan is a classic candy company, lots of good stuff, especially for kids. You’re right, Grape Heads might be the most delicious candy ever. So rare. I always searched the candy aisle for them before giving up and trying something else. (Just saw your last reply to me, I’m a Hoosier, and we have a natural rivalry with Buckeyes because they come to our state and drive slow in the passing lanes, it’s insane.)

@NEStalgia - The natural meats naturally occurred in a Petrie dish.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

bimmy-lee

My Nintendo: RedNestor

HobbitGamer

There’s another fireball in the south. It’s a drink with Fireball whiskey (which is a spicy cinnamon like the candy), and some hot sauce in a shot glass, and you drop the glass into a warm glass of v8.
mic drop

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee Well, we've got a little thing over here that's called "The American Food Store", so it isn't all that hard to come by all the corn-syrupy goodness...

We've also got an American Book Store, American Fashion House, and a store called Seats and Sofas, which also sports a giant American flag as a background for its logo. If you wouldn't know any better, you might as well call it "Little America" over here...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX i could actually eat quite a few at a time. Always reminds me of Sonic 3. I had a big bag of them for some reason and i remember just plowing through them while playing Sonic 3

I think I've seen that brand somewhere here. No pizzas but some product. "Big Americans", now that's funny. Though i still say American size has more to do with copious pharmaceutical use than food. Still, that's beautiful of slightly offensive.

@bimmy-lee don't be silly, synthetic meat isn't fda approved yet. It's just a bacterial mold and some hydrogenated crude oil.

@HobbitGamer v8 is inedible on it's own. I can't imagine cinnamon bourbon is going to change that. At least not while the whiskey is still in the glass....

@ThanosReXXX does the furniture store have Big BIG SAVINGS every July 4 and presidents day? It's not a REAL American furniture store otherwise....

NEStalgia

Heavyarms55

@Morpheel You can get canned water here in Japan. After 4 years I still find that weird. Most of them have silly "Japanglish" names too.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

Heavyarms55

@HobbitGamer Oh I love Fireball Whiskey! Real hard to get here in Japan though. Can usually get it in fall at the European style pubs.

Feel free to add me

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia So, you were already weird as a kid, then...

And yes, these stores often do. And we've also adopted almost all American festivities over here, although we do not celebrate Independence Day, obviously, but the stores do use it as an excuse to entice us.

But we have Halloween, Valentines Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and so on and so on. Like I said: Little America. That's why even Trump knows that America and the Netherlands are such good friends...

And these pizzas are only called big, because the regular ones have the thin crusts, and aren't soft on the inside. These ones are more just like a thick flat bread with pizza toppings on them. And they only cost around $3, so every now and then, when even I don't feel like cooking dinner or eating something healthy,
I put one of these suckers in the oven.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

RedderRugfish

Heavyarms55 wrote:

You can get canned water here in Japan. After 4 years I still find that weird. Most of them have silly "Japanglish" names too.

Untitled

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

ThanosReXXX

HobbitGamer wrote:

There’s another fireball in the south. It’s a drink with Fireball whiskey (which is a spicy cinnamon like the candy), and some hot sauce in a shot glass, and you drop the glass into a warm glass of v8.
mic drop

Firing on all cilinders...

Morpheel wrote:

Do they sell canned burgers

Nope, not canned. They do have plastic-sealed microwave burgers, though. But you can also get these in any regular super market over here.

Heavyarms55

@RedderRugfish That one is Chinese actually. But yeah. Try looking up HyperAqua H2. lol

Feel free to add me

Link-Hero

@bimmy-lee
Ok. I still find it gross, but I now know where you're getting those cuts. Blame the ice for that. Sometimes when ice cracks or melts down enough, it can create sharp edges. Thin enough to pierce the skin. I learned this myself a few years ago when I had a piece of ice I was chewing on jab the back of my throat while swallowing. It almost felt like someone poking me with a needle. Don't worry, didn't get any injuries from it as it wasn't enough to puncture, but it did freak me out for the next couple of minutes.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic