Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 29,241 to 29,260 of 32,829

ThanosReXXX

Why the hell should we wish someone who's going to vote good luck? Nobody ever does that over here either. Besides: I couldn't care less who wins the elections in another country, no offense. I only pay attention to things that directly affect me or my family and friends, so I'll stick to watching local politics...

Although, come to think of it, voting does often times feel like a lottery, so maybe good luck wishes are applicable after all...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Octane

@ThanosReXXX You wish someone good luck because it feels like a test or exam. One giant multiple choice question, and none of the answers are correct

Octane

ThanosReXXX

@Octane Seeing as all politicians are liars and back-pedalers anyway, it is indeed true that none of the answers are correct, but if you vote, you at least have the right to complain about any outcome that doesn't agree with you...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Morpheel

Please let's get into politics.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel Please not. I wasn't about to elaborate, so far as I'm concerned, I've said all I wanted to say about it. Blame @Anti-Matter, though. He's the one that started it, with the "wish me luck, I'm voting" comment...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Morpheel

Whoa that's the first time I "eat" a not.

Please add a not in between let's and get in my previous post. Using your imagination.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel Oh, well. There's a first time for everything. And as you can tell, the intent came across anyway,
so mission accomplished regardless. I just thought you were doing it in somewhat of a sarcastic way...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Morpheel

Ah yes. We can go with that.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel As you should. Glass half full and all that. All that matters is the desired outcome, much like how a lousily won football match is still a victory regardless. It's just not as entertaining, but that's only something that counts in the moment. Years later, all we want to remember (and generally will remember) is that we won...

Morpheel

Also for some reason the site sometimes adds the edited tag on my new posts. That previous comment? I never edited it.

Has that happened to anyone else? It’s happening more often lately.

Eh! My gameplay videos

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel I have no idea what that means...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Anti-Matter

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@Anti-Matter Why do they look like Monopoly property cards?

LOL
Those letters are still unopened.
Here an example when you open the letter.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Vinny

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while.
Got a new telescopic stylus for my good old 3DS, the original one wasn't staying on anymore.
Other than that I'm building a Ryzen PC, my current one (Phenom X4 II) was built back in december 2011 and it's showing its age.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

RedderRugfish

@Morpheel Yeah, sometimes happens to me. I think I've pointed it out before.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

SheldonRandoms

@Morpheel Sometimes happens to me as well, must be those dang nematodes!

Also, moving stuff & thangs around since it'll make things look better since I said so. Also x2, yes, this means i'll eventually reorganize my SpongeBob collection, really does make one part of my wall nothing but bright yellow, lol. Also x3, the funko pops won't be moved around, however I already spoke the word "funko" and "pop", it's only a matter of time before someone @'s at me saying how they hate funko pops, i've seen those comments in the articles (´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

@Morpheel I've had that happen as well. It seems completely random.

@ThanosReXXX There's often a silver lining in such situations such as what happened to Notre Dame. It won't be the same, but restoration efforts (and hopefully more fireproof materials are used this time) can be coordinated well I'm sure. I'd like to go to Paris myself someday and see it, but that visit will have to wait awhile it seems.

Honestly, I picked up Sword of Hajya on the 3DS Virtual Console back when I first got into Fire Emblem; I had just finished Awakening at the time and read that it was also a SRPG. I hadn't played a Game Gear game before, so I thought "Why not?".

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun (post-game), Yoshi's Island (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Morpheel

To be fair "the ruins of notre dame" is also a valid photo spot, and for a limited time!

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic