Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 17,481 to 17,500 of 96,538

SheldonRandoms

ogo79 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I found this Luigi plush today at a goodwill, it's neck was ripped as U can see, but after taking it home and (with help from mum) sewing it back together......MAMA LUIGI APPROVES!

Untitled

...you...know how to sew!
Untitled

Sew WAT? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, THESE roo didn;t sew it back together, it with MY MOM

Solar Eclipse was, uhhhhhhhhh, something I saw on the tv, as for the sky, had to wait in line for those glasses from google, and they now will help THESE roo to spot the pinpoints of movements from others, since with my sense of vision out of the way, I can now sense around mii WAT is HAWT, and I noticed (all in one sentence, mind you) DAT my legs are HAWT, since I walk into the Krusty Krab everyday, in hopes of Fred Rechid's revved up blessings and mid-air miracles!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Fooligan

@SheldonRandoms So you got infrared vision from the eclipse!? Did anybody else get some kind of super power today?

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Vinny

Did someone say Eclipse?

Untitled

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

DiscoDriver44

The solar eclipse was pretty cool, but man it was short.

Anywho, Sheldon's avatar minded me that Nostalgia cashing in has it's prorities wacked up when Bubsy is worth bringing back more so than Ristar, an actual good game.

DiscoDriver44

SheldonRandoms

@Fooligan I copyright, copyleft, copyup, copydown, copysideways, copyetc. THESE, so nobody can rev up bootleg versions of my swelltastically™ swelltastic™ POWAHZ!™ Also, uhhhhhhhh, I guess I got said powers since I ate at taco bell today when I was playing Pokemon GO also, sure it's "not as it once was", but those are the quitters, a.k.a. "ones with nadda Swelltastically™ swelltastic™ POWAHZ!™".

@DiscoDriver44 Bubsy was eventually gonna get brought back, the memes along with youtubers such as Jontron and others kept interest in said Bobcat (despite saying his games were meh). Ristar was sandwiched between two 32-machines, and also Sega in general, since when do they rev up classic ips again for new adventures DAT is not the Wonder Boy remake? Super Monkey Ball is also suffering from THESE now, despite being a series DAT had games revving up almost yearly.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DiscoDriver44

When was the last Super Monkey Ball game anyway? like 5..6 years ago? I mean there was that Super Monkey Ball game on 3ds which was a game with puzzles anyone can sleep walk through and had bargin bin Mario Kart and Smash Bros mini games.

Edited on by DiscoDriver44

DiscoDriver44

SheldonRandoms

Super Monkey Ball Bounce was the last one on mobile in 2014, but since it got delisted along with all the other mobile games, the latest one in the series you can play is the one on vita (which also got delisted, but can still be played thanks to physical copy!). 3ds one was alright, but YEEah, wasn't worth full price at launch. The series completely skipped last gen consoles (not counting playable appearances in Sonic racing and Sega tennis), so hopefully it can rev up again on modern day next gen gami-oh, is DAT Aiai's shirt for a clothing item for the OC avatar in Sanic Forces? Uhhhhhhhhhhhh at least it's better than nothing™

Ralizah

The eclipse was amazing! Approaching totality, the bright light of the Tennessee afternoon gradually dulled, as if someone was using a dimmer on the world itself. As the darkening set in, stars became visible, shadows took on a weird vividness (HD shadows, I guess you could call them), and a chill set over the land. In the sky a magnificent black orb silently hovered, overseeing the entire eldritch transition. It was so brief, though. As soon as the sun started peeking back out from behind the moon, the effect was immediately shattered.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

SheldonRandoms

-Green-

I'm a bit frightened tbh. I squinted slightly at the sun today for a few seconds at a time so that I could try to see the solar eclipse not realizing just how bad the solar rays are. I already have pretty bad vision but now I'm scared that I may have made it even worse. I'm a tad paranoid regarding my general health.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Eel

Don't worry about it. It's not like the eclipse makes the sun any more dangerous, it's just that people tend to forget the sun is still the sun during an eclipse.

Stare at the sun for too long and you'll burn your eyes any normal day.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Rexcalibr

Just two more days and I'll finally be out of the military. 7 and a half years. Can't believe how quickly it went by.

Right now, lying in my cozy bed. Untitled It's 12:45am and I have to be up in 6 hours.

Rexcalibr

FriedSquid

Meowpheel wrote:

Stare at the sun for too long and you'll burn your eyes any normal day.

it's funny--the sun is vital to our survival and the growth of life on Earth for billions of years. We can't live without it, yet our eyes can't look at it for even a couple minutes.

These are the things I think about while on NL at 4am...

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Joeynator3000

Every....single...time...she climbs to the top before sleeping...why are you a weird Sanya? xD
Untitled

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Tyranexx

Joeynator3000 wrote:

Every....single...time...she climbs to the top before sleeping...why are you a weird Sanya? xD
Untitled

She's looking out for more territories to conquer at her domain before going to sleep. Who wouldn't want to observe their immaculate kingdom and their human slaves?

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Fooligan

It is a pretty nice house. I wish they made cat trees big enough for humans. I'd buy one for myself maybe two if they're affordable.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Joeynator3000

....lol.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic