Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 96,534

KingDunsparce

@Dark-Luigi Thanks! I was just going to ask. :3

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: Oh yeah, I totally forgot! We've never done it on a weekend before; I'm used to coming home from school and watching it. If there's no school, my mind decides it's a different schedule!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi ok!
@CanisWolfred thanks! I'm trying to Upgrade my Bow, sice I found Great Jaggi my bow became useless...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KingDunsparce

I think I'm going to go and buy Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate today. (Wii U) I can't resist that sale.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

sugarpixel

I played the demo on 3DS, and I didn't really get it... >_>
I couldn't even kill the first monster! It killed me twice, though! I rage quit and never played it again after that...

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Wind Waker HD is really only for those who don't own Wind Waker, the ones who have the GameCube version shouldn't bother unless for collection's sake.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku the demo wasn't very good. for me what shines in the game is collecting resources to upgrade and fight stronger monsters afterwards!

@Electricmastro then if I don't manage to get a new GameCube with Wind Waker. the WWHD for the WiiU is just for me!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Joeynator3000

...>.>
Well anyways my Dream Team soundtrack is turning out nicely. x3

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

sugarpixel

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

...>.>
Well anyways my Dream Team soundtrack is turning out nicely. x3

Auuuuugggghhhh!!! I neeeeeeed that game! I can't believe I still don't have it!

CanisWolfred

@Gus I recommend switching to a different weapon for now. Try the light bowgun, for instance. Also, are you making different arrows for your bow? The standard shot may not be good enough to take down a big monster.

Gioku wrote:

I played the demo on 3DS, and I didn't really get it... >_>
I couldn't even kill the first monster! It killed me twice, though! I rage quit and never played it again after that...

The demo was awful. The first monster is at a high level, and he's positively relentless. Most of the weapons they give you aren't good for taking it out within the timelimit, either.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi another good one!

my Backloggery

KingDunsparce

Just realized that I missed when you posted part 2 so I just watched it through. Now I can watch part 3.

sugarpixel

@CanisWolfred: Okay, that makes me feel better.
Really, I think the main reason I shouldn't get into Monster Hunter is because I've already got Animal Crossing, and soon I'll have Pokémon Y, and I'm planning on getting Fire Emblem... if I get another time-consuming game, I'll be overwhelmed!

@Dark-Luigi: That one was pretty short... I must see MORE!

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

@Dark-Luigi: That one was pretty short... I must see MORE!

Yeah, I agree. The credits ran for half of it and it would have been short at six minutes anyways.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

LordJumpMad

I see all of you have been breaking my law!
Stop making other people mad, that my job!
Untitled
You guys already got two NL users to leave, I wonder who's your next target?

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

DawnOverALilly

Someone really needs ta do a flip. さな 坂田 かあ他

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

sugarpixel

LordJumpMad wrote:

I see all of you have been breaking my law!
Stop making other people mad, that my job!

You guys already got two NL users to leave, I wonder who's your next target?

Untitled

GuSolarFlare

@LordJumpMad but you previously said the ones who get mad must pay!!!

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic