Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 13,021 to 13,040 of 96,535

Eat_Pie

@RR259
That's kind of hard to find. There are separate Netflix threads on forums, but I've never found a dedicated Netflix forum, probably because of how hard it would be to implement.
What exactly do you want to discuss? Is it over a good movie/show on Netflix, or is it to discuss stuff on Netflix?

Eat_Pie

RR529

Eat_Pie wrote:

@RR259
That's kind of hard to find. There are separate Netflix threads on forums, but I've never found a dedicated Netflix forum, probably because of how hard it would be to implement.
What exactly do you want to discuss? Is it over a good movie/show on Netflix, or is it to discuss stuff on Netflix?

Ideally, it would have seperate threads for discussion on Netfix originals, sword & sandal movies/shows, sci-fi movies/shows, foreign movies/shows, etc.

It would make a great way to get recommendations from people who like similar movies/shows as yourself, and maybe actually get some decent discussion going about that great movie/show you've just watched.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eat_Pie

@RR259
Sorry, I don't know any forums of that sort. You're probably going to have to stick to threads on forums. A forum dedicated to Netflix is probably pretty unactive and hard to maintain.

Eat_Pie

Socar

@Doge: Thanks, I'll check it out when I can.

So guess what? SEGA ends up being the best publisher of 2015 by Metacritic!

http://segabits.com/blog/2016/02/05/metacritic-ranks-sega-as-...

I know its shocking isn't it? Especially when you think about the only things that SEGA released last year were just ports of their classic games as well as some other mediocre games like Tembo (which we still don't have a clue whether its coming to Nintendo or not).

And here's their financial news and its not good at all.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sega-sales-fall-as-game-rele...

Reallty, I don't see why you guys defend them so much. If the likes of Capcom is doing far better than SEGA, what the hell makes you certain that SEGA will reach back to their glory days?

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

jump

Socar wrote:

Thanks, I'll check it out when I can.

I know its shocking isn't it? Especially when you think about the only things that SEGA released last year were just ports of their classic games as well as some other mediocre games like Tembo (which we still don't have a clue whether its coming to Nintendo or not).

Reallty, I don't see why you guys defend them so much. If the likes of Capcom is doing far better than SEGA, what the hell makes you certain that SEGA will reach back to their glory days?

WELL DONE SEGA!!! YOU'RE THE BEST AS PROVEN BY METACRITIC AND LONG MAY YOU REIGN!!!!

LETS GO SEGA LETS GO

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

LzWinky

Sega only failed because they killed off Segata

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NintendoFan64

arronishere wrote:

Socar wrote:

Thanks, I'll check it out when I can.

WELL DONE SEGA!!! YOU'RE THE BEST AS PROVEN BY METACRITIC AND LONG MAY YOU REIGN!!!!

LETS GO SEGA LETS GO

GENESIS DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Socar

@NintendoFan64: Look, I don't know if you're still mad at me, but if you are, I'm sorry about several comments ago....you know, the "dark" stuff. I just got carried away.

But back to the comment, why are you praising SEGA? What have they done that makes you praise them?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

jump

Socar wrote:

Look, I don't know if you're still mad at me, but if you are, I'm sorry about several comments ago....you know, the "dark" stuff. I just got carried away.

But back to the comment, why are you praising SEGA? What have they done that makes you praise them?

Stop and think, when people disagree with you are they actually paising Sega or are they just saying Sega isn't evil as they aren't the same thing.

In anycase they are the best publisher of 2015 ALL HAIL SEGA WHO HAS DEFEATED ARTWARK!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

NintendoFan64

In order to derail the conversation, I was watching some youtube videos, and I stumbled across this ad. I know it's 3 days old, but still:

Question: What the flying **** did I just watch!? No really, what is this!? Why would anyone think this was a good idea!? People paid money for this! It aired during the Super Bowl! People expected this to make people WANT Mountain Dew (cue air-horns blaring in the background)! This doesn't make me want Mountain Dew, this makes me uncomfortable!

Edited on by NintendoFan64

Eel

Hah, that hello kitty game that came out for the 3ds a while ago is being sold for less than one dollar on my regional eShop (it's supposed to be 20 dollars).

It's the second time they do the currency conversion wrong.

I bought it... It's a bizarre vocaloid rhythm cooking combination.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Boyd

How is everyone!? READY for the SUPER BOWl? Who are you going for?

Untitled

“Aw, that's a bunch of hooey! Survival on a battlefield depends on experience and luck. Nothing more! If you dive into battle with a conceited attitude, you'll end up dead no matter what blood is in your veins!”
—Boyd

LaserdiscGal

Welp the obligatory 90 name change is here.

I also decided to get Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival after seeing how cheap the game, and it's various amiibo were.

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

NintendoFan64

Sticker wrote:

Did Santa/Darth Vader just evolved into Waluigi?

WAHAHAHA!

LaserdiscGal

Sticker wrote:

No, he Wavolved.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Rumorlife

Waluigi wrote:

Sticker wrote:

No, he Wavolved.

sweats nervously with my bible

Rumorlife

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic