General Discussion Forum

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Showing 1,581 to 1,600 of 1,604

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

1,581. Posted:

@Prof_Quackton You're making it too hard for me to destroy @ALinkttPresent! >:[ For me,It's a bad idea,Because I'm the most obvious target. -_-"

Backlog
"Roy's our Boy!"
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.”
"Okay!"
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
ALinkttPresent

ALinkttPresent

1,582. Posted:

@Devious Why are you an obvious target? Maybe for me, because I guess we are rivals or something, but without teams, they'll be nobody helping me defeat you.

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

1,583. Posted:

Hm... just a suggestion but what if for some of the rounds you didn't know who attacked who?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though
Or would you decide to let it go?

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

1,584. Posted:

@ALinkttPresent Thank you, I really knew the game was going downhill and needed a way to get fixed up. D:
@ALinkttPresent @CapnPancakes That's what I figured everybody would want, but I just wanted to give the option. :)
@DeviousCrossing If you think about it, you could prevent that from happening, maybe by making some deals? ;)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

1,585. Posted:

@ALinkttPresent: You know what? Trying to reason with you just makes me mad and annoyed. If you stop attacking me,I'll stop attacking you. Do we have a deal?
Edit: @Quackton Ninja'd me with exactly what I was thinking. :o

Edited on by PKNoUsernameHere

Backlog
"Roy's our Boy!"
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.”
"Okay!"

AuthorMessage
ALinkttPresent

ALinkttPresent

1,586. Posted:

@Devious Uh... You're dead. Of course I won't attack you. Besides... I'm sorry if I just forgot, but did I ever attack you? This is the first time you've mentioned it.

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

1,587. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

Hm... just a suggestion but what if for some of the rounds you didn't know who attacked who?

Shhh... you're ruining the surprise. u___u

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage
Lostog

Lostog

1,588. Posted:

still here and playing! nice ideas for S3. i'm ok with finishing this season like it started. TOGETHER.

signature!

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

1,589. Posted:

@Lostog Thanks for confirming. :3
@Everyone Just to let you know, I believe @Karakato has resigned from the SBL. So a replacement may be needed here.
I'm unsure if any of these people are still playing as well: @Nintengirl @Gustoff (he quit though, didn't he?) @SirFrancisBacon @Blaze (Subs: @Kyloctopus @RPGShaymin)

There may be others, who I'll post later. If you are on the list I'm only not sure if you are playing but I think most of you are. Just leave a post here to let me know you're still in it please. :3 (I just don't want to send the puzzle and get no response D: ).

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

1,590. Posted:

Still here @Prof_Quackton. Where's ma next puzzle?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage
Captain_Toad

Captain_Toad

1,591. Posted:

Heh, well im not going anywhere anytime soon.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
The ESA says game preservation is "Illegal"
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Currently Nominating Best Spooky VGMs and Best RPG Battle Music

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage
ALinkttPresent

ALinkttPresent

1,592. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton Time Shepard @Gustoff has resigned for the season, and is being permanently subbed for by @PugKing. I'm certain that @SirFrancisBacon is still in it, so don't worry about him.

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

1,593. Posted:

ALinkttPresent wrote:

@Devious Uh... You're dead. Of course I won't attack you. Besides... I'm sorry if I just forgot, but did I ever attack you? This is the first time you've mentioned it.

I meant next season. :P

Backlog
"Roy's our Boy!"
"Okay!"

AuthorMessage
ALinkttPresent

ALinkttPresent

1,594. Posted:

@Devious Well, I could always use people not trying to kill me. Sure, I won't attack you if you don't attack me. But I'll attack you if you and me are the only ones left at the end.

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

1,595. Posted:

@ALinkttPresent Alright, thanks for the information. :3 (I forgot about you over vacation @PugKing, sorry. :$)
I'm just about cleared up behind the scenes as well.

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage
Skip_Bayless

Skip_Bayless

1,596. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton don't worry it's fine.

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

1,597. Posted:

@Clay - I'm so sorry. I've been completely neglecting Swapnote and Battle League as of late. In fact, I haven't been playing much of anything. I'm in the middle of finishing up some important work and it has been really hectic. The few times when I do get an opening to play some games, I don't think about SNBL. Even Animal Crossing has been thrown under the bus! Hopefully my schedule will clear up soon and I can get back to business. I apologize to @Knuckles and @KiDasharus (@Ideal_Hero doesn't have an excuse) as well.

I foresee what you'll do there.
Amiibo: Mario, Lucario (2), Toon Link, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Gold Mario, Mario (SM), Inkling Squid, Silver Mario
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

1,598. Posted:

@True_Hero It's fine, things stopped for a few weeks here as I got things caught up / was gone. (I was relying on you @Kylo... :( )
All that's left is finding a replacement for @Karakato. If anyone knows anyone interested, send them over! :p
Then we can get started back up~

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage
Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

1,599. Posted:

Sorry Clayton. Do you need me for a sub?

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics, Birthday_Boy
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

1,600. Posted:

@Kyloctopus Um, sure if you'd like to I could get the next puzzle out finally. :3

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom