General Discussion Forum

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Showing 1,581 to 1,600 of 1,604

AuthorMessage
XeNoUsernameHere

XeNoUsernameHere

1,581. Posted:

@Prof_Quackton You're making it too hard for me to destroy @ALinkttPresent! >:[ For me,It's a bad idea,Because I'm the most obvious target. -_-"

Backlog
"みんな、見ていてくれ" - Marth, Super Smash Bros.
"守るべきもののために、負けられない!" - Roy, Super Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
ALinkttPresent

ALinkttPresent

1,582. Posted:

@Devious Why are you an obvious target? Maybe for me, because I guess we are rivals or something, but without teams, they'll be nobody helping me defeat you.

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

1,583. Posted:

Hm... just a suggestion but what if for some of the rounds you didn't know who attacked who?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

1,584. Posted:

@ALinkttPresent Thank you, I really knew the game was going downhill and needed a way to get fixed up. D:
@ALinkttPresent @CapnPancakes That's what I figured everybody would want, but I just wanted to give the option.
@DeviousCrossing If you think about it, you could prevent that from happening, maybe by making some deals?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
XeNoUsernameHere

XeNoUsernameHere

1,585. Posted:

@ALinkttPresent: You know what? Trying to reason with you just makes me mad and annoyed. If you stop attacking me,I'll stop attacking you. Do we have a deal?
Edit: @Quackton Ninja'd me with exactly what I was thinking.

Edited on by XeNoUsernameHere

Backlog

AuthorMessage
ALinkttPresent

ALinkttPresent

1,586. Posted:

@Devious Uh... You're dead. Of course I won't attack you. Besides... I'm sorry if I just forgot, but did I ever attack you? This is the first time you've mentioned it.

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

1,587. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

Hm... just a suggestion but what if for some of the rounds you didn't know who attacked who?

Shhh... you're ruining the surprise. u___u

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage
Lostog

Lostog

1,588. Posted:

still here and playing! nice ideas for S3. i'm ok with finishing this season like it started. TOGETHER.

signature!

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

1,589. Posted:

@Lostog Thanks for confirming. :3
@Everyone Just to let you know, I believe @Karakato has resigned from the SBL. So a replacement may be needed here.
I'm unsure if any of these people are still playing as well: @Nintengirl @Gustoff (he quit though, didn't he?) @SirFrancisBacon @Blaze (Subs: @Kyloctopus @RPGShaymin)

There may be others, who I'll post later. If you are on the list I'm only not sure if you are playing but I think most of you are. Just leave a post here to let me know you're still in it please. :3 (I just don't want to send the puzzle and get no response D: ).

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

1,590. Posted:

Still here @Prof_Quackton. Where's ma next puzzle?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage
Captain_Toad

Captain_Toad

1,591. Posted:

Heh, well im not going anywhere anytime soon.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
[url=http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/09/esa-says-preserving-old-games-is-ille...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage
ALinkttPresent

ALinkttPresent

1,592. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton Time Shepard @Gustoff has resigned for the season, and is being permanently subbed for by @PugKing. I'm certain that @SirFrancisBacon is still in it, so don't worry about him.

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage
XeNoUsernameHere

XeNoUsernameHere

1,593. Posted:

ALinkttPresent wrote:

@Devious Uh... You're dead. Of course I won't attack you. Besides... I'm sorry if I just forgot, but did I ever attack you? This is the first time you've mentioned it.

I meant next season.

Backlog

AuthorMessage
ALinkttPresent

ALinkttPresent

1,594. Posted:

@Devious Well, I could always use people not trying to kill me. Sure, I won't attack you if you don't attack me. But I'll attack you if you and me are the only ones left at the end.

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

1,595. Posted:

@ALinkttPresent Alright, thanks for the information. :3 (I forgot about you over vacation @PugKing, sorry. )
I'm just about cleared up behind the scenes as well.

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage
Skip_Bayless

Skip_Bayless

1,596. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton don't worry it's fine.

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

1,597. Posted:

@Clay - I'm so sorry. I've been completely neglecting Swapnote and Battle League as of late. In fact, I haven't been playing much of anything. I'm in the middle of finishing up some important work and it has been really hectic. The few times when I do get an opening to play some games, I don't think about SNBL. Even Animal Crossing has been thrown under the bus! Hopefully my schedule will clear up soon and I can get back to business. I apologize to @Knuckles and @KiDasharus (@Ideal_Hero doesn't have an excuse) as well.

I foresee what you'll do there.
Amiibo: Mario, Lucario (2), Toon Link, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Gold Mario, Mario (SM), Silver Mario, Inkling Squid, Lucina, Ness, Wario
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

1,598. Posted:

@True_Hero It's fine, things stopped for a few weeks here as I got things caught up / was gone. (I was relying on you @Kylo... )
All that's left is finding a replacement for @Karakato. If anyone knows anyone interested, send them over!
Then we can get started back up~

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage
Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

1,599. Posted:

Sorry Clayton. Do you need me for a sub?

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics, Birthday_Boy
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

1,600. Posted:

@Kyloctopus Um, sure if you'd like to I could get the next puzzle out finally. :3

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom