General Discussion Forum

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Showing 1,581 to 1,600 of 1,611

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,581. Posted:

@ALinkttPresent No one knows you, so no one feels bad about attacking you. :P

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

ALinkttPresent

1,582. Posted:

Curses! Why couldn't you people have disliked each other more before I showed up?

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

1,583. Posted:

I don't dislike other people usually, but @KiDasharus is right. No one feels bad about attacking a "stranger".

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Lightning-Bolt

1,584. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

I don't dislike other people usually, but @KiDasharus is right. No one feels bad about attacking a "stranger".

Yes,Exactly.
@ALinkttPresent Pitty for you. u_u

Edited on by Lightning-Bolt

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,585. Posted:

Okay. I'm back. And ready to roll. This season is all messed up, people are leaving without telling me or giving any advance notice, returning without announcing it, not following rules, failing to reply, and letting their teams down. It's nothing short of a worst-case scenario for SBL Season 2.
However, I'm going to be finishing this season up. No matter what. But, I have a few options I'd like to present to all of you. These may help season two, and future seasons, move more smoothly and quickly, with less stopping and going.

Now, I was away for a week, and got thinking of why things had been so messed up. It's none of your faults, because I try to run the game for you all, not around you.
No, the issue is teams. Teamwork. Cooperation. Dedication.
Every player here has a different amount of these qualities, specific to that individual and their ideas. Placing multiple players on teams, creates an unbalance where the most dedicated person can be dragged down to losing.
So, for Season 3, there will not be any teams. Yes, every player will be for themselves. I know some of you all like the teams, but it is just not working out the way it should. Working alone also has benefits as well, you can form alliances, unofficial teams, and not get dragged down by others as easily. The inspiration comes largely from the reality show, Big Brother, albeit without voting each other out and the like.
Season 3 will have all players on an even playing field. Groups will still exist, but placement will be determined randomly, and switched up throughout the game, and will in no noticeable way affect you.

Now, Season 2 is really messed up, so this could somehow be implemented here, if everyone wants. It's all of your choices as it is a game for you, not for me.
Things can remain normal to the end of the season, with the teams that we have set up, but I'll need time to get things sorted out (like who is even still here and playing).
So, it's all up to you all, any ideas are welcome. Please post any thoughts~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

ALinkttPresent

1,586. Posted:

That alliance thing sounds like Survivor. I like it, but for this Season, I will stand by my teammates until the end.
@Prof_Clayton I can tell you put a lot of hard work into piecing together the new system and trying to get back on track. Thank you for your dedication!

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,587. Posted:

@Prof
I think you've come up with a great idea for Season 3, however, I think it would be best to finish off Season 2 as it is and not try to complicate things by getting rid of the teams. That's just my feeling, but whatever you decide I'll be fine with.

Edited on by CapnPancakes

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,588. Posted:

@Prof_Quackton You're making it too hard for me to destroy @ALinkttPresent! >:[ For me,It's a bad idea,Because I'm the most obvious target. -_-"

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

ALinkttPresent

1,589. Posted:

@Devious Why are you an obvious target? Maybe for me, because I guess we are rivals or something, but without teams, they'll be nobody helping me defeat you.

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,590. Posted:

Hm... just a suggestion but what if for some of the rounds you didn't know who attacked who?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,591. Posted:

@ALinkttPresent Thank you, I really knew the game was going downhill and needed a way to get fixed up. D:
@ALinkttPresent @CapnPancakes That's what I figured everybody would want, but I just wanted to give the option. :)
@DeviousCrossing If you think about it, you could prevent that from happening, maybe by making some deals? ;)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,592. Posted:

@ALinkttPresent: You know what? Trying to reason with you just makes me mad and annoyed. If you stop attacking me,I'll stop attacking you. Do we have a deal?
Edit: @Quackton Ninja'd me with exactly what I was thinking. :o

Edited on by NoUsernameHere

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

ALinkttPresent

1,593. Posted:

@Devious Uh... You're dead. Of course I won't attack you. Besides... I'm sorry if I just forgot, but did I ever attack you? This is the first time you've mentioned it.

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,594. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

Hm... just a suggestion but what if for some of the rounds you didn't know who attacked who?

Shhh... you're ruining the surprise. u___u

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Lostog

1,595. Posted:

still here and playing! nice ideas for S3. i'm ok with finishing this season like it started. TOGETHER.

signature!

3DS Friend Code: 1375-8539-5041

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,596. Posted:

@Lostog Thanks for confirming. :3
@Everyone Just to let you know, I believe @Karakato has resigned from the SBL. So a replacement may be needed here.
I'm unsure if any of these people are still playing as well: @Nintengirl @Gustoff (he quit though, didn't he?) @SirFrancisBacon @Blaze (Subs: @Kyloctopus @RPGShaymin)

There may be others, who I'll post later. If you are on the list I'm only not sure if you are playing but I think most of you are. Just leave a post here to let me know you're still in it please. :3 (I just don't want to send the puzzle and get no response D: ).

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

1,597. Posted:

Still here @Prof_Quackton. Where's ma next puzzle?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,598. Posted:

Heh, well im not going anywhere anytime soon.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

ALinkttPresent

1,599. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton Time Shepard @Gustoff has resigned for the season, and is being permanently subbed for by @PugKing. I'm certain that @SirFrancisBacon is still in it, so don't worry about him.

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,600. Posted:

ALinkttPresent wrote:

@Devious Uh... You're dead. Of course I won't attack you. Besides... I'm sorry if I just forgot, but did I ever attack you? This is the first time you've mentioned it.

I meant next season. :P

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B