Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,121 to 13,140 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Bayleef then fired the solarbeam, hitting Xatu.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Koga, is that you. don't you remember me from Kanto........also, weren't you a gym leader?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Koga "Oh yeah! You're Anthony! I'll make you a deal. If you don't wanna battle, then I'll let you through without battling you. Do you want for me to do that?"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No, I must battle you, go Growlithe" Anthony sent out Geowlithe and then he used flamethrower.

SheldonRandoms

Growlithe then counters with fire fang.

SheldonRandoms

Growlithe then used flamethrower again.

JunkosBoobies

Crobat faints. Koga "Nice work!" The door back to the Pokemon League Building opens up. Another door, leading to a golden staircase, opens.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wow.........the stairs are golden".

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "I know right? Let's go now!" They climb up the stairs until they reach a gold Pedestal. A Dragonite and Terry fly down. Terry "So, you'll both be challenging me, huh? Go Rhydon and Dragonite!" Terry sends out Rhydon and Dragonite. Ronald sends out Mamoswine, which uses Ice Beam on Dragonite, taking it down.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony sends out Ducklett, and then Ducklett used water gun on Rhydon.

JunkosBoobies

Rhydon loses most of it's HP, but it uses Stone Edge on Mamoswine. Terry sends out Ursaring, which uses Close Combat on Ducklett.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used water gun again on Rhydon.

SheldonRandoms

Toooo b continu

JunkosBoobies

Bumping this, as Pikablu's Ashes was found in Hoenn and now someone's selling them on Poke-Bay

Rhydon faints, then Terry sends out Donphan, which uses Stomp on Ducklett. Mamoswine uses Blizzard again, KOing Donphan. Ursaring then uses Close Combat on Mamoswine, bringing it on it's knees. Ronald sends out Gyarados. Terry sends out Aggron to replace Donphan in this battle.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used water gun on Donphan.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.