Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,881 to 9,900 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"............huh, i'm awake again............Lucy, there you are, I see you!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie still sleeps...

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Lucy, are you there?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Lucy, the letter, 2 minutes ago, the battle, you have some splainin to do!"

JunkosBoobies

Lucy "Alright,I was trying to do all of that so I could leave the first chance I got. And for a good reason too,I don't wanna be a Pokemon Trainer anymore. Goodbye."
Lucy leaves the group!
Boat Captain "Hey,Mind if I join you guys?"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

MrsPickles

KingOfEvil wrote:

@ALttPresent Not exactly everyone.
Karate Master,Pilot,and Fire Breather: Route 14 (About to awaken Snorlax)
Lucy,Anthony,and Frank: Mysterious Place
Melodie: Somewhere
Ace: Fighting Team Rocket
Chaos: Some Forest
Rich Boy,Old Man,Luther: Fuchsia City (Battlers House)
I think that's it.

47th wall break: I am going to go into the corner and cry. Mike wakes up oh boy! I wonder what adventures await me today! to bad I have to go back to sleep! mike goes to sleep. sorry I have been extremely busy lately. I will be on 2morrow.

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh.......wait, Lucy, why are you doing this now?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"............"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank talks
Frank: I'll go with you Lucy.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Frank, why would you go with Lucy?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Back to bed I guess"

JunkosBoobies

When Lucy is back in Pallet town,She Evolves all her Pokemon,Earns all Badges,And becomes the League Champion all by herself. Meanwhile,In Fuchsia,A young boy is lost

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Because it's the only adventure here.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

x-x" sorry I wasn't on today, didn't plan on it but some family showed up and I had no time to get on today. I might not be able to come online tomorrow either, so sorry about that.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

FrancisvonBacon

Never

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.