Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,761 to 9,780 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Somebody please caught him, because just look at him........he's a speed demon!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Staravia hits the Grunt with razor wing

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Finally got him!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Where's our friend's pokemon?

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"He's got to have it!"

randomlypikachu

ninjask: (that's what you think) is lurking in the shadows around the grunts location waiting for the time to strike

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Dr-Mario

The grunt flies off in a helicopter,And nobody knows where he is
Brandon "He's gone...I give-"
Grunt "Here,Take your stupid Pokemon and leave me alone!"
The grunt leaves

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What was the point of that?"

randomlypikachu

ace: I have a feeling we'll find out soon enough.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Dr-Mario

Brandon "Obviously,He was tired of us."

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Great..........so what were we doing?"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Now, wait for something to happen.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: A chase, a long chase.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Still need to go to the gym to tell if this badge is real or not"

randomlypikachu

ace: well I think before this we were doing something that had to do with your ba- Erika: rushes up to Anthony wearing a metal armor on her leg Anthony! you got a fake badge! now im gona kick you in the leg one hundred times! ace: oh so it was fake...is she allowed to do this though brock: yea its in the rules, if someone gets a fake badge they have to be kicked in the leg one hundred times. ace: but - koga: pops up out of nowhere its the rules! ace:...alright then.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Kick him!

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That can't possibly be in the rule book, and Erika, where did you get that metal armor on your leg...........oh uh...............(There must be something I can do)......wait, this badge was given to me by a former gym leader.................oh whats the point, but first, Gloom go!' Anthony relaesd Gloom and Gloom used stun spore on Erika, than Anthony runs away.

FrancisvonBacon

Frank jumps on Ponyta and chases Anthony
Frank: Hop on Anthony!

Edited on by FrancisvonBacon

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.