Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,221 to 9,240 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"I'm here right now"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up and yawns wow feels like ive been sleeping for over a day. anyway did i miss anything?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Nothing at..." Melodie falls asleep mid-sentence.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

ace:... pokes melodie with a stick for a little while

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh yeah, her allergies or something, I did have my Gloom out for a while or something tooooo..........something"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

erika: NINJA KICK ninja kicks anthonys leg taking him by suprise - ace: o-o" anyway ... im gona head off to get a few things done goes off to do a few things in the city

SheldonRandoms

But before Erika could kick Anthony's leg, Porygon came out of Anthony's leg and Erika kick Porygon and she hurt her leg, Anthony"I tied Porygon's Pokeball on my leg, so when you kicked the spot you always kick, Porygon would then come out and well.............uh, I need a new pair of pants now, I really should have thought this through"

JunkosBoobies

Lucy starts to go through the Shortcut Cave,But a Police Officer stops her
Officer "You may not go through here until you've became the Champion or at least Won against the Champion. BEGONE!"
Lucy "What a disappointment......"
Lucy walks back to everybody
@randomusername Will the Johto Story Arc have our trainers we're already using,Or will we have to use different Trainers? Just want to make sure.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

erika: hm crawls back to her cave that aperantly she has on hand whenever she travels to plot anthonys downfall - ace: ...you know im not gona lie, sometimes that girl scares me a little...
@devioussnorlax id like it to be the trainers we're alerady using but im still not 100% sure if thats the way this should go yet. all i can really say is you'll find out for sure by the time we get to that point.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, she scares me to (must plan something else now)"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Plotting to kick my leg again"

randomlypikachu

brock: well from what i know about erika shes..very very very very very evil >.> but in a "nice" sort of way, if that makes any sense...but enough of her, we need to focus on the real problem here! we still need to find the real nurse joy of pewter city! how long are we gona be here anyway cus i wana get a move on in doing that! ace: ... i think all the gym leaders are just crazy brock: scuse me! ace: crazy! i meen really brock your going after a clone! brock: she was more than just a clone, she was way diferent from all those other joys! ace: how? brock: ...shut up thats how! ace: ..anyway, i think im gona head off to the gym heads to the gym

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm going to the gym as well (and all of the joy's are the same) Anthony heads out too the gym.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where's the gym leader?"

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: x-x sorry guys, i gota leave early because something came up. we'll start the gym battles tomorrow.

Chaotix

Umm........what do I do here?

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

SheldonRandoms

@Chaotix You role play, do you wish to join?

Chaotix

Yes, please!

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.