Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,721 to 8,740 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Dylan - i only want ghosts i have no need to catch you! please let me wake up!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: .... shedinja, do it turns away and makes everyone else turn away from dylan as well - shedinja: .... begins to suck dylans soul into the hole on its back, then releases it half way through causing dylans soul to shift and force him awake - ace: dylan quickly! whats going on!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Dylan - dark figure in woods, it attacked me all my pokemon fainted... No go away!
Dylan passes out again

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dark figure?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: gota go D: will continue tomorrow though!

TO BE CONTINUED

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Melodie STILL sleeps. (Still busy...)

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

A High Pitched Scream comes from a Nearby Forest,Meanwhile,The Old Man and the Rich Boy wakes up
Rich Boy "Don't push your luck Old Guy,I'm getting that Gym Badge today."
Old Man "But I already have the Gym Badge...."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then wakes up.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

The Scream coming from the forest is Lucy's Scream
Lucy "Help!"
Mysterious Person "Look,I'm not trying to do ANYTHING of harm,But if you get in my way,I'll take you down."
Meanwhile,Luther wakes up

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, that sounded like Lucy, i'm coming" Anthony then runs into the forest, looking for Lucy.

randomlypikachu

4th wall break can't come on today x-x sorry.

JunkosBoobies

It turns out that that it was just a Clone made by Team Rocket
Mysterious Guy "Quick,They're coming!"
Rocket Grunts drop down from Helecopters,With the Real Lucy tied up
Mysterious Guy "I'll NEVER forgive you,Team Rocket!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

Betelgroose

Dylan starts kicking his legs
Dylan - go away... GO AWAY!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".............huh.......what!?!"

JunkosBoobies

Rocket Grunts "We know this clone hates our guts,But We made it to trap you!"
Lucy Clone "............."
Rocket Grunts block the Entrance and the Exit to the forest

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You grunts are crazy"

MrsPickles

mike wakes up, but Erika doesn't A-A-AAAA-CHOOO!!!!
Erika wakes up What was that?!

MrsPickles

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.