Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,821 to 7,840 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: well ... lets talk to that guy over there actualy points to the mysteryious guy he seems kinda confused.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey you, over there, is something wrong?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

the mysterious guy notices them pointing Oh hello! could you please tell me where I am?

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You're in Vermillion city, are you a traveler or something?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

Erm... no my house is just over there... But last I checked this city was called ****, and there wasn't any weird animal things prancing around it...

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

ace: you meen pokemon?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

MrsPickles

there it is! that word again! Poketron... are those what those things are?

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Did this person lose his memory or something?"

MrsPickles

mystery man No I remember it being a normal day, I was heading home from baseball practice and I took a nap... and then someone broke my TV...

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

a lot of the cities people seem to be giving him odd looks, some look a bit scared, not of the strange rambling of a man who doesnt know what a poemon is however, but rather at the sight of some of the fellow people who live in the city with them ... ace: ... i havent been able to notice till now...but something about this city seems off.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Mike, are you an idiot?"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

MrsPickles

Suddenly Mike turns around and finds a slow poke at his feet!

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Mike, is that your Pokemon?"

MrsPickles

Gahhh!!!! There is a flash of light as the slowpoke instantly turns into a Slowking!

MrsPickles

MrsPickles

Suddenly, to everyone's surprise, the slowking begins to speak

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

ace: well since you dont seem to know to much about pokemon, this is what we call, evolution. as for speaking though...thats actualy a pretty rare trait.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

MrsPickles

slowking You are not with the one's you would be with... the one's you should be with are here...

MrsPickles

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.