Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,881 to 6,900 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Fine, i'll go there" Anthony then goes into Viridian Forest, Anthony"Where to look, where to look............you two, help me look for a third Pokemon!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie walks into the Viridian Forest. Melodie "Need some help looking?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You can follow me if you want..............hey, a Weedle, i'm going to cap..............." Then all of a sudden, a swarm of Beedrill appeared, they looked angry at Anthony and Melodie for getting to close to their colony, Anthony"Hey Melodie............let's get out of here now!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie sends out both Vanillite and Numel. Melodie "This will be good training. Numel use ember and Vanillite use icy wind!"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: sees the two running into trouble with some beedrill hmm should i help or ...stay and watch the battle... maby i'll help after the battle. brock: onix dodge it with dig! onix: digs its way underground then pops up beneath combuskens feet sending it flying then falling straight to the ground

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Combusken heals with its Super Potion,Then uses it's Balloon to levitate,Then uses Close Combat
Lucy "If this dosen't work,I'm gonna have to use my Last Resort move."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Fine then, we'll battle, Ducklett, use water gun, Oddish, use absorb" Then Ducklett and Oddish used their moves, eventually, the Beedrills went away, Anthony"Good job everyone"

randomlypikachu

onix: Uses headbutt to match the combuskens close combat although he still takes a great amount of damage from it some of which is healed with a sitrus berry - brock: show me everything you got!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "It just occured to me that we should have caught one of them..."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

referee: this battle is a draw, whether or not the trainer gets the badge in this event is up to the decision of the gym leader. brock: ... No! ....on second thought...sure why not. hands the boulder badge to lucy

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dang it...........well, whatever, at least our current Pokemon got stronger, now let's continue looking"

Betelgroose

Dylan runs off to train his abra

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

brock: who will my next battle be against? heals up his pokemon in a special area of the gym - ace: hm id like to be next but... i should see if the others are willing and ready first so i'll be right back. walks out to find the others heads up, lucy already won a badge, any of you willing to try next?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No, i'm still looking for my third one, it'll be a good one to...........huh, you don't have a third one either, whatever, if you want to battle Brock, then go for it"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie walks up to Ace. Melodie "I just finished training, so I'm ready."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Fine Melodie, you go, i'll keep looking for my third, i'll be alright"

randomlypikachu

brock: hmph another trainer eh, lets go golem! throws out his golem

TsunamiSensei

Melodie sends out Goldeen. Melodie "Goldeen, use water gun!" Goldeen uses water gun on Golem.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.