Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,861 to 6,880 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, we both already have water types, so let's find a different type.......ah, let's look over there in the tall grass"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

geodude: faints - brock: ah so you do got a type that you can use against me recalls geodude and sends out a golem golem, use body slam! golem uses body slam on the poliwag

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie finds a Numel in the grass. Melodie "Well that's odd. I'll try to catch it anyway." Melodie's goldeen uses water gun and Melodie throws a pokeball. 1.....2.....3.....click. Melodie picks up the pokeball. Melodie "Anthony! I caught something."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well that's great, but I still need to find a third pokemon for myself, let's see, where should I go..........."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Try the Viridian forest. It's just a little south of here."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

golem: it restores some hp with a held sitrus berry then uses body slam once more - brock: if this doesnt work out then its on to my last resort move.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Then they go to vidrian forest, Anthony"Ok, i'm gonna look over here, you look wherever you want" Anthony then starts to look around the forest.

Betelgroose

Dylan sets up camp outside the gym and goes to sleep

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie sets up camp outside the gym and goes to sleep.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony sets up camp outside the gym and goes to sleep, but Ducklett then quacks in the middle of the night, Anthony"SHUT UP DUCKLETT!"

randomlypikachu

brock:...golem, explosion! golem: latches onto poliwag and uses explosion to take them both out

randomlypikachu

brock: of course, do you really think id do that and not have another pokemon!? go onix! tosses a pokeball to reveal his onix, an onix that seems about 10 ft. longer than an average onix, looking eager to battle.

the young trainers 2nd day has lead to the challenge of the gym leader brock, with the first oponent being lucy, theyve managed to bring this down to their final pokemon will brock prove to be the victor, or will lucy be the first one of the group to get the badge? find out...after i get some sleep! fades out into a "to be continued" screen

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"Alright, let's get going, I still need a third Pokemon!"

HankLangley

VEGETA ARE WE THERE YET! no nappa no were not HOW BOUT NOW? no god daaaamn it NAPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa! (watch teamfourstar!)

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

randomlypikachu

brock: continues so are you ready to finish this!

(fourth wall break) @gansano XD already watch it!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up and ties a blue bandana around her head. Melodie "Still looking for a third, Anthony? Maybe you should try the Viridian Forest."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.