Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,841 to 6,860 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Well, I think I'm ready." Melodie heads for the gym.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Dylan follows everyone to the gym

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

gym battle one: VS. Brock

ace: hmm well looks like you all decided to tag along. which leaves the question to this, who wants to go first?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's see.............huh, ahhhhh" Anthony then trips over a bunch of big leaves on the ground, then Anthony pulls on the leaves and reveals it to be a Oddish, Anthony"That's great, Ducklett, use..................wait, let's see..............ah, Ducklett should be at lv. 5, so he should know water gun, alright Ducklett, use water gun!" then Ducklett used water gun on Oddish, who seems to be enjoying it more than getting hurt, Anthony"What the, hey, i'm not watering you, you're gonna be mine!" Then Oddish used adsorbed on Ducklett, then Oddish's leaves grew bigger and became more greener, Anthony"This isn't working...........dang it, well since I still have you, I guess i'm gonna catch you.............I don't have a single Pokeball with me, come on Ducklett, let's go back with the others", Then Anthony while holding Oddish and Ducklett return to the others.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan gives Anthony a Poke Ball
Dylan - here, now go catch that oddish

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Thanks, now then, i'm gonna catch that Oddish", then Oddish used sweet scent, Anthony then threw Oddish in the air and also threw the Pokeball, but he missed Oddish, Anthony"No way, how did I miss?" The Oddish starts to run away" Anthony"Not so fast you little Oddish!" Anthony then threw the Pokeball again and hits the Oddish, 1.....2.....3.....click, Anthony then caught the Oddish, Anthony"Yes, I did it, i'm awesome!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

brock: tosses a pokeball revealing his first pokemon to be geodude

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

brock: ... wow...well if thats how these batltes are gona start off its safe to say i wont be giving out any badges today geodude uses rock throw on rattata taking out about half is HP

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Great, now to use the Pokedex...........on the both of you"

Ducklett"Ducklett, the Water Bird Pokémon. A skilled diver, Ducklett swims underwater in search of its favorite food: peat moss."
Oddish:"Oddish, this Pokémon is typically found roaming the forest, scattering pollen as it walks around."

Anthony"It's a start I suppose........"

randomlypikachu

geodude: uses rock throw to finish off the rattata - brock: i should remind you that in this gym your only allowed to use three pokemon against me, hope you make the next 2 count.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then walks in and hears about what Brock has said, Anthony"..............i'll be right back, let's go you two!", Oddish"Is he always like this?", Ducklett"Don't worry, he'll eventually be more kind to us, we just got to prove that to him", Oddish"Well, that water move you used on me was great, but now, let's go" Ducklett and Oddish then follow Anthony outside.

Also, i'm making my Pokemon talk sometimes, but they can't talk to humans.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Three pokemon... I need to catch another one!" Melodie quickly leaves the gym.

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylan - are me and Lucy the only ones prepared for this?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, me and Melodie are just taking longer to..............find the better Pokemon, yeah, that's what we are doing, come on Melodie, let's go that way!"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "So, Anthony, where should we look for more pokemon?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: not really, like i said earlier, all i need right now is my deino. deino: lets out a loud roar - brock: dont be too confident boy id hate for your spirit to be crushed under the weight of my onix.ace: so the rumors are true then, you are known for having a particularly powerfull onix. brock: thats right.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.