Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Zelda uses Nayru's love and grabs Gold, forming a barrier around the two of them.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett and Milotic then use protect, and protected everyone from the bombs.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

nayrus love and protect will only last you so long. once those are gone im making my final move and bringing majoras mask back to existance... hmm probably shouldnt of said that, then again its not like it'll make a diference.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gold transfers the triforce into Zelda and steps out of the barrier. Gold " Let it be me. I've made enough mistakes in this world. Out of everyone here, I'm the least valuable. Sheldon has my skill with a sword, Zelda has my magic abilities, and Ducklett has my kindness. So kill me and let everybody else leave." Gold braces himself for death.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Gold, what are you doing?"Ducklett"No Gold, stop",Milotic"..................."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

.... seeing a few remains of light from the triforce actualy you might do nicely uses the orb to absorb the remaining light from you there we got snaps and the rain of arrows stop then i pass the orb onto seviper whos been hiding in a building. seviper eats the orb then bites down on me dont worry your not dieing ... yet.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

Gary then tells Leaf "Leaf,if I don't come back,then this kiss means goodbye" Gary kisses Leaf and then Gary runs up to Bane with a Sword

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

huh Dodges its fine you can stop with the fighting for right now the barrier goes down and seviper slithers off fast into the distance until hes untrackable

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Darn, I wonder where that Seviper is going"

Auracle

"I'm back!"
Untitled
A holographic image of Liquid Viper appears.
"Sorry to keep you waiting. It took me quite some time to rebuild my body after Viper absorbed mine. Luckily, I'm a genius. Now, I may not have the power my old self used to possess, but I still have all the memories. I know most of you inside out. Unfortunately, I do not have enough resources to enact my vision. Oh, but don't worry. You won't have long to wait. Muahahahaha!"
The hologram flickers out.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

randomlypikachu

to kill me and bring the next guy to life of course. i told you someone was leaving here dead didnt i.

Auracle

(reposted from other page)
"I'm back!"
Untitled
A holographic image of Liquid Viper appears.
"Sorry to keep you waiting. It took me quite some time to rebuild my body after Viper absorbed mine. Luckily, I'm a genius. Now, I may not have the power my old self used to possess, but I still have all the memories. I know most of you inside out. Unfortunately, I do not have enough resources to enact my vision. Oh, but don't worry. You won't have long to wait. Muahahahaha!"
The hologram flickers out.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

randomlypikachu

ah, sees a little girl walk out of the city just like i said someone new leaves this place alive. now just gota wait for me to croak. gold one thing i gota ask before i go though. what are you gona do when she dies? points to zelda

TsunamiSensei

Zelda and Gold go to Lake Verity. Gold " Zelda... When I had told Bane to kill me, it wasn't to mess up his plans, it wasn't even to save Ducklett and the others. It was to save you. Ever since I was freed from the darkness, all I have thought about is you. When I fight, it's to protect you. Zelda... I love you." Zelda smiles. " Gold, I already knew you loved me!" Zelda and Gold kiss and walk away from the lake.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gold to Bane It is my duty as hero to protect the princess, even of that means giving my own life. So if she dies, I'll most likely be dead."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon stands in Bane's way, Sheldon"And what are you gonna do when you die?"

randomlypikachu

nothing really its gona happen in a few seconds so not like i got a lot of time hands sheldon a note that reads dont read the back untill the next guy dies by the way looking towards gold and zelda sheldon if your smart you might wana steer clear of those two. they'll be the death of you. seviper is out in an observatory biting down on the body of an old man ... well this is it for bane the hunter body fades away and all thats left is my unused magical arrows and some leather armour. the old man rises this is the start of nelson the magical genius.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.