Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

" The hero said with the gift of the gods, or triforce as he called it, I would have the power to defeat the evil in this realm"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Okay then..........well, let's go get some rest now, Ducklett is tired, hey, let's go camp out by the lake over here"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold sets up camp and falls asleep with the master sword on his back.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then goes on Gold's head "Goodnight Gold" then Ducklett goes to sleep.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold wakes up and eats a bagel.

-Skeletor

Ketchupcat

Leaf is watching the movie when suddenly it stops. He goes to the filming room or whatever and finds out that, of course, it was Diglett. Diglett wants pie. Get to it!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett wakes up and see's Diglett "Hey Diglett, how did you like that digested apple you ate from Ducklett, also how do you like the shoes Ducklett got you for Christmas?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

The hero appears to Gold " Good, you have the triforce. Take this shield and vanquish evil." Gold reappears with the hylian shield slung over his back.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Gold, you're awake.........hey, where did you get that shield?"

TsunamiSensei

"The hero appeared to me again. He handed me this shield and told me to vanquish evil."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well that's good, well i'm gonna go to the lake and go for a swim, do you want to swim to, maybe we can go under water and look for water temples, so what do you say?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold's weird hero clothing turns blue " Sure.'

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett and Gold then go and find a lake "Hey here's a lake, right over there........huh, what's that fish over there" A feebas is seen swimming in the lake "Hey Gold, that fish over there is kinda swimming fast, should Ducklett go after it?"

TsunamiSensei

" Catch that feebass!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then goes into the lake swimming after the Feebas, but then Ducklett see's that the Feebas is swimming very fast because it's being chased by three Carvanha, then the Carvanha take their eye's off of Feebas and go after Ducklett "Gold, what should Ducklett do now?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold dives into the water and swims down, getting the attention of the carvanha.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

The three Carvanha then go after Gold, Ducklett then see's Feebas, and it's being chased by even more Carvanha, there's five Carvanha and they are close to the Feebas "Oh no, that Feebas is in trouble, Gold, you deal with them, Ducklett's about to be a hero" Ducklett then flies over the Carvanha and they go after Ducklett, Ducklett then uses air slash on two Carvanha, but then a Carvanha closes in on Ducklett, Ducklett then used ice beam and froze the rest of the Carvanha, Ducklett then see's the Feebas still scared "Hey Feebas, don't worry, everything's all right, are you ok, hey Gold, did you get rid of those Carvanha?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold leads the carvanha into a water temple.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Then Feebas starts to follow Ducklett "Hey, do you want to follow us, well okay then, let's go to the water temple with Gold" Then Ducklett and Feebas go to the water temple.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.