Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,481 to 13,500 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm not sure if that's the Pokemon they want as a mascot............Ducklett here sounds better".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "It's better than Team Magma taking over the world with it. Oh, and everything is apparently going on in Mossdeep now...they're even building a Hoenn Radio Tower, with a special song that makes Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos Pokemon appear...if I ever find one, I plan on using a Noibat...they're pretty awesome." Lawrence "I plan on using a Riolu..."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I would want.......whatever is there I guess, I never did pay that much attention in Pokemon school.......but look at me now!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r and Lawrence turns on their Pokenavs. Champion Diantha's Theme plays, and a wild Noibat appears in the wild. Seth J.r. catches it. Seth J.r. "Well that was sudden...the tower must've opened early..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"How is this even possible?" Just then, the radio tower is covered in web. Team Insect Grunt Leader"Go now, take control of the tower, use it to our advantage, but play this certain tune........". Then the radio waves make random bug type Pokemon appear, and they chase away the Pokemon from different regions. Anthony"What's going on, nevermind, Go Torchic.........huh, my Pokeball isn't working?". Team Insect Leader"Good, it's working, nobody can relrease there Pokemon, and the bug types, no matter if they are wild or caught will be on our side". Anthony"I guess it's up to you two Pikachu and Ducklett, we better be careful guys".

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Let's go, Pidgeotto, Squirtle and Axew." Seth J.r. and Lawrence go to a Recruitment Center for Team Insect in Vendanturf Town. They put on Team Insect suits and head off to Mossdeep City. They get into the Hoenn Radio Tower and defeat all of the Grunts and the bosses there, and restore the Tower to it's former glory. Guards "Thank you, we will guard Mossdeep City better from now on." They leave and head back to Lavaridge Town. Seth J.r. and Lawrence "Let's get these ugly suits off."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well that was........are you kidding me, Sweet-Tooth" Anthony then spots Sweet-Tooth in a tree, he was just swingign there because a bug type Pokemon trapped him in web. Sweet-Tooth"ZZZzzzzZZZzzzZZZZzzzzz".Sweet-Tooth's Igglypuff then comes crying at the three. Anthony"We better help him out, someone free him, I've done that enough right now".

SheldonRandoms

Sweet-Tooth"ZzzZZzz huh.....yikes!" Sweet-Tooth then falls down and hits the ground, and nearby him are some Pokeballs, which he picks up. Sweet-Tooth"Oh, Anthony, it's you, thanks for saving me, though it was warm in that web, I guess I was there for hours sleeping........bye" Sweet-Tooth and Igglypuff then run away. Anthony"Well......anyway, that was Sweet-Tooth".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Did you say kinda, you must be joking, because kinda is not good enough for his taste in candy, which he has..........alright, where next?"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "I'd say we rest and challenge the Gym Leader tomorrow." They get a Hotel Room at King Magma's Hotel, a nice Hotel near Mt. Chimney. Seth J.r. "Remember, Room 131." They look for Room 131 and find it. They go to sleep for the night, Squirtle glows in his sleep but he ends up dreaming about evolution. His wish is corrupted, that meaning Squirtle dosen't evolve.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Tooooo B Continu

SheldonRandoms

Derplett ruled the world already"So, now what?"

JunkosBoobies

So much stuff happens the world explodes

Lawrence "Let's see if we can get into the gym...but first, I gotta get me one of Hoenn's famous Grilled Cheeses with Water!" Lawrence does that, then they go to the gym. Flannery "Oh, so it's those kids that raised that lava level! You're gonna pay! Go Torkoal!" Flannery sends out Torkoal, Lawrence and Seth J.r. send out Squirtle and Pelliper.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"She's acting weird, she must be the crazy one.........right?"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "She's the crazy one...definetly. I have a feeling Gardenia, Roxie and Korrina from the next 3 Regions are also gonna be crazy. Use Aqua Tail, Squirtle!" Squirtle does that. Pelliper uses Water Pulse. Seth J.r. "Throw in a Pokemon, Anthony, she's a member of Team Magma! Let's defeat her!" Torkoal uses Bide.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Dcuklett then used water gun on Torkoal

JunkosBoobies

Torkoal holds on using it's focus sash. Squirtle and Pelliper use a Water Pulse combo, taking out Torkoal and winning. Flannery gives them the badge and they leave the gym. Lawrence "So the Petalburg Gym reopened-" Wally "Hello. Let's all have a battle " Wally sends out Roserade, Magneton and Gardevoir. Lawrence sends out Axew, Seth J.r. sends out Hariyama, who evolved from a Makuhita while training.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.