Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,221 to 13,240 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Seth Jr "I know right? And this place has a Gym but it's closed..." Suddenly some other kid with green hair walks up to them. ??? "Um...hello, my name's Wally...can I borrow a Pokemon from you, Seth Jr?" Seth Jr "Of course!" Wally runs back to the route Anthony and Seth Jr were just on, uses Rhyhorn to catch a Ralts and gives Rhyhorn back. Wally "Thanks!" Wally runs off with his new Ralts. Seth Jr "I know him, but he seemed really enthusiastic about that Ralts...I thought he wanted another Pokemon, from what he told me in School before I met you, but whatever."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"He sorta looked like a Ralts........And of course, the gyms closed, it's always closed when i'm here".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Seth Jr "Don't worry, there's another one in Rustboro City. That's the one we're supposed to go to for now." Seth Jr runs out out to Route 104. Seth Jr "That Coastal Breeze is what makes Hoenn so special."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, I feel it in the air....."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then nocited some berries on the ground. Anthony"Looks like somebody or somemon dropped a couple of........Pikachu?" Pikachu then began to eat the berries, mostly the oran ones. Anthony"Alright, I guess that works, let's see what Hoenn forests are like".

JunkosBoobies

Seth Jr "Oh? What's that?" A duo of Aqua Grunts are robbing a Devon Corp Buisinessman. Seth Jr "Hey! Stop it!" Aqua Grunt 1 "What are you gonna do about it, kid? Call the cops?" Seth Jr "Nope! I'm gonna make you pay for that!" Aqua Grunt 2 "You're funny! You make me laugh! Go Marill!" The Aqua Grunts send out Marril and Poochyena.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony sends out Wailmer, Anthony"Pikachu........go fill your belly with oran berries". Pikachu"Pika (roger)" Pikachu then eats oran berries. Anthony"Wailmer, use water gun on Poochyena" Wailmer then used water gun on Poochyena.

SheldonRandoms

The grunts then both attack Walimer, Anthony"Alright, Wailmer, water gun again!" Wailmer used water gun again on Poochyena.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wailmer, use rollout to finish this!" Wailmer then used rollout on Poochyena, KOing it. Aqua Grunt 3"I walked in and saw this, I use flee, it's super effective because I got away, you two do the same thing". Aqua Grunt 3 then ran away.

JunkosBoobies

And so did Aqua Grunts 1 and 2. Seth Jr "We're at the end of the forest...let's go." They make it to Rustboro City, a classic city. Seth Jr "I'm healing my Pokemon before I challenge the gym." I run into the Pokemon Center.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony does the same thing. Anthony".........Oh yeah, I just remembered, there was someone here who was famous in Hoenn, but not really in Kanto, I wonder why. All I remember was that he had a very powerful Shuckle".

JunkosBoobies

Seth Jr "Okay, my Pokemon are healed up to perfection, so-" Delivery Man "We have a package for both of you...One for you, Seth, and another for Anthony." The Delivery Man runs off. Seth "Huh...a Pokenav, an upgrade to the Pokegear..." Seth puts his Pokegear on and covers the screen with a Pokenav Screen, which updates the Pokegear.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Cool........but who gave this to us?"

JunkosBoobies

Delivery Man "Did we get everything? Oh crap...Give them the letter, Machop." Machop "Machoooo!" Machop hands Anthony and Seth Jr a letter from Terry. Letter "Those Pokenavs are from me. I saw them at the Slateport Market (Because I live in Slateport) and I decided to buy them for you guys, since you were going on a journey. You can thank Swampert for getting the idea though. - From Terry."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Thanks Swampert".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Rock type, this should be eas..........huh?" Just then, a boulder came rolling towards Seth Jr. and Anthony. Anthony"Traps, of course".

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.