Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,941 to 12,960 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".............Mystery solved!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Clubs: arrives with a new boat alright im here! diamonds what happened to the boat you brought? diamonds: ... bursts into tears - spades: hops up on the roof of the boat well I don't know about you guys, but I need some sleep. sleeps for the night

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

And then everyone went to sleep.

Tooooo b continu

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Derplett Wins........FATALITY!!!

TsunamiSensei

TOASTRIO CHALLENGES ALL!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, i'm awake"

TsunamiSensei

Melody "So am I."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And for breakfast, let's not have soup".

randomlypikachu

spades: Jumps off the roof of the boat I kinda wana find out what was up with that soup, but maybe its better we just leave this place behind ... I meen this place doesn't even a gym anymore so its not like we're gona get a badge out of sticking around. what do you guys think?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".........are you hiding something Spades?"

randomlypikachu

spades: ... ok im gona level with ya. - diamonds: starts singing the exposition song - spades: diamonds, clubs, and I looked into a couple of things. to make a long story short, rockets are selling the soup to this "great leader" and in return hes using his control over the people here to make them search for a special item that's out in the safari located here. if he's successful then the rockets are gona give him enough soup to use to take control of the people in golden rod city. oh and no pressure or anything but once this all ends hes gona blow this place up to cover his tracks. what he doesn't know, (and what was a real pain to find out) is that the rockets aren't very patient, so secretly the rockets are gona blow this place up with him still here if he doesn't find the item in 3 more days.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So team rocket is severing up some evil soup, and the great leader is looking for something, well we better find it first then!"

TsunamiSensei

Melody "I'm with Anthony. If we have this item, we can set a trap for Team Rocket and find out what they're doing."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

spades: ... alright, but we're gona have to find a way to get in without those hypnotized crazies sending us back to their leader.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What if we act like we were hypnotized, but really, we are not".

TsunamiSensei

breaking the fourth wall
My wi-fi's messing up, so I have to leave early...

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

Erika: kicks Anthony in the leg I got a better idea! sends out her gloom and it spreads sleep powder throughout the city knocking out everyone - spades: wow that .. actually wasn't a bad idea this time!

4th wall break: ah x-x I feel your pain (my wifi is evil) cya laters.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.