Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,941 to 11,960 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm awake, i'm awake!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

zoroarkrules25

Zoro: I have arrived, what's going on?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We just beat team rocket, they took over the radio station, but we took care of them"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

zoroarkrules25

Good job, we should check the rest of the city just to be safe though.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure........I wonder where everyone else is?"

zoroarkrules25

Yeah, maybe there around here somewhere. Do you think we should wait here or search for them?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Spades will roof jump here, and i'm not so sure about sweet tooth........I guess we can look around for a bit, let's go!"

randomlypikachu

spades: Jumps from the roof hey guys!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"See, I told you he would do that?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Anyone have a map or something?"

randomlypikachu

spades: here my absol thieved it off of some random person hands Anthony the map

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, let's see...........the gym should be over here........near.........GAME CORNER, ALRIGHT............oh uh.....let's go to the gym" they all go to the gym.

zoroarkrules25

I'd like to see that as well, let's take a look!

zoroarkrules25

I'd like to see that as well, let's take a look!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, i'll take Zoro to the game corner, I guess i'll see you guys" Anthony takes Zoro (and anybody else who followed) to the game corner, Anthony"Looks like the game corner in Kanto.........except they don't have as good Pokemon here"

randomlypikachu

spades: legal gambling!? count me in! heads to the game corner

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's see.........they don't have a Porygon here.......let's see.........hey, they have this Pokemon I haven't seen yet, it's called a Wobbuffet.......alright, i'm gonna aim for that!" Anthony heads to the slots.

zoroarkrules25

Good luck, i am going to go for dratini!

randomlypikachu

spades: and i'll be going for a cubone!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.