Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,721 to 10,740 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes Ace, it's just you and...............can we just battle already, and I thought I was the comic relief character.......let's battle them now!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: I trusted you link! all those times you saved the hyrule region... with sword infused with the power of the master ball in hand whilst you rode atop the back of your Ponyta charging up to the evil ganondorfs castle and taking him on as he transformed into a mamoswine...it was great! now your nothing but an evil flaming streaker.... you'll pay for this link! sends out zweilous! lets battle!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Growlithe Go" Anthony sends out Growlithe.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Cole - I'm not Link!!!
Cole grabs for Aces shoulder
Crystal - I'm just gonna wait for him...
Cole - quit your complaining Crystal!!! Go Rapidash!
Crystal - Go Abomasnow!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Growlithe, use fire fang on that Abomasnow!" Growlithe used fire fang on Abomasnow.

JunkosBoobies

Terry sends out his Marshtomp
Marshtomp "Marsh! (That is not Link!)"
Some Random Guy "FOR TEAM PLASMA!"
The Random Guy sends out a Dugtrio. Dugtrio uses Dig on Growlithe

Fourth Wall Break I wanted to bring the humor into this,So I made him wear Overalls,He made a Resetti Refrence,And he has a Dugtrio.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

zweilous: uses dragon rush on abomasnow!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Abomasnow uses Blizzard
Cole - ha! Crystal you are pathetic!
Rapidash uses Flare blitz on zweilous

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: ...zweilous! abuse off screen tm's! zweilous: Uses incinerate on abomasnow to finish it off!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Growlithe, use bite, but don't use fire in the bite on Rapidash!" And then Growlithe does that.

Betelgroose

Crystal - ...
Cole - Ha! Wait... I've never seen you make that face before...
Crystal sends out Walrein
Rapidash uses bounce
Walrein uses watergun on Growlithe

randomlypikachu

zweilous: Uses dragon pulse on walrein!

Betelgroose

4th wall break its getting late for me
Cole and Crystal pass out

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hang in there, Growlithe use bite on Rapidash again!" Growlithe used bite again on Rapidash.

randomlypikachu

zweilous: gives dugtrio the death stare and starts chewing on it!

randomlypikachu

Ace: well Anthony I think we've done enough now that they've passed out. .... passes out as well zweilous passes out yet still continues to chew on dugtrio in its sleep

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Revived?

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up im alive!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.