Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 101 to 120 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

(If i'm able to join) I choose Ducklett, because he looks just like me

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RainbowCrasher

CHRISTMAS TRUCE DECLARED. FREE CANDY FOR EVERYONE!!!!

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

CorporalPegasus

I take the migtiest pokemon of all:
Vanilluxe!
Untitled
Dont eat him tough D:

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

TsunamiSensei

My metroids fuse together to form metroid santa!!! Metroid santa travels across time & space to spread christmas cheer.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SubBronze

Aerodactyl delivers presents to all of the good non-abusive boys and girls around the world.

Except for Machamp_King, cause he's evil.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

iwanttodie

I find sunglasses.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I CLAIM ALL THIS CANDY IN THE NAME OF DUCKLETT!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

iwanttodie

I STEAL YOUR KIT-KATS!!!!!!

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Ketchupcat

Diglett is upset about having the life force sucked out of him. He writes a negative review of the Death Star online.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Ketchupcat

Are there any presents for Diglett? After all, he's the one who saved Christmas. He would like some new shoes.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

SheldonRandoms

Ketchupcat wrote:

Are there any presents for Diglett? After all, he's the one who saved Christmas. He would like some new shoes.

Untitled

Ducklett got you new shoes for saving Christmas.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.