Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 3,181 to 3,190 of 3,190

LzWinky

Lord Zed: Behold mah waffles (and badly done photoshop)

Untitled

Lord Zed: My dear, let's send badly drawn waffles after them!

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Axoloth

Axem: Hey Ranger Tootifruti, how about we go have some "fun" somewhere public? Not only would it be kinky but we'll scare the crap out of people at the same time. >:3

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

theblackdragon

Rita throws some random ingredients -- as well as the Cloud-Aeris thing -- into her cauldron and stirs it slowly... fog begins to roll out of the cauldron and meander about the room... then finally, an explosion! And left standing in the middle of the room is a big group of... these--
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Rita: Glorious! (points toward the balcony, which overlooks the Earth far below) Go, my pretties! Kill!

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Kruger rides on a buttery delicious Waffle disc to Earth. His next target.... Twink! (Cue evil music and laughter)

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Axoloth

Axem: Beautiful my Queen, simply genius!
So can I have the rest of the day off now? I kinda made plans with Ranger Tootifruti, and the Waffle army will pick up the slack. :3

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

Reala

Tootifruti: kill twink!!! he's a rotten starbit dealer, give him the chair I say

/me whips axo with a cucumber, a sacred ritual to ward off shoe stealing bridge spirits

Edited on by Reala

Reala

Xkhaoz

Guys, really. Of course, be the flipping bullies. Even tbd, a freaking mod, is in on the action. Please stop. Okay? We want to enjoy OUR thread without your pointless spam.
I miss this thread so much. It's one of my favorite, heck it might be my single favorite thread. It didn't thrive on CUAF though. I want this thread back

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

YoshiSage

I'm not sure whether to laugh or to start yelling. A group of idiots are terrorizing the thread, and even a trusted moderator is playing bully. You guys hate us, don't you? Ignorant little...

Edited on by YoshiSage

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

We were just trying to make some fun villians for the thread.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

theblackdragon

Guys, we've wanted to participate for a long time now as villains, and you persisted in calling us trolls and worse. We just wanted to have some halloween fun in here, bring the baddies out, and have a good battle between us and the NLPR, and now you're still sitting back, calling us names and not allowing anyone but yourselves to participate.

The bottom line is this: If you want a thread all to yourselves, make it elsewhere. Threads on Nintendo Life need to be open to everyone. We tried playing fair, but if you don't want to let us play as well, take your ball and go home.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.