Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 3,190

Xkhaoz

Sorry I was gone. I had to work.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

xAlias

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Good job, guys! That was great!
I just read the ending, and am disappointed that I couldn't be in the end. When's the next episode?

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

GamerZack87

We usually do episodes daily at roughly the same time

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Xkhaoz

Sorry NP, but I might not be here for the whole episode. I have to go help with something. I'll hopefully be back soon.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerZack87

Eep! Sorry I'm late everybody! Let's pick up where we left off yesterday!

CHINK

GamerZack87

NP awakens inside a large room, without windows or doors. The Brains mentions that NP has been asleep for twelve hours, and NP stands to his feet, fully refreshed; he even thanks The Brains for letting him get 'a little shut-eye', and then reaches for his Power Coin, but finds it missing. It seems that The Brains is in possession of it, and The Brawn has his GW Horror, misusing and abusing it and saying, 'ooh, what does this button do?', seemingly mocking NP but really just trying to work out what that button does. The Brains says to NP that he'll play fair, and neither he nor The Brawn will tap into their Powers. He gives the Coin back to NP and tells him to morph. Once he does, The Brains sprays NP with a concentrated yellow mist, telling him it'll stop him from using his Powers as well. Then, The Brains instructs The Brawn to take NP in a one-on-one fight. The Brawn proves to be really strong, NP unable to keep up with his moves as he can't perform any hand-to-hand manoeuvres without his powers. NP decides to try and avoid The Brawn's attacks and it works for a time, but eventually, The Brawn manages to pin him down. The Brains stops the fight and makes comments about NP's (lack of) prowess without his powers. He tells NP that there are new foes in the Kingdom, and that he'd better be ready, because they could appear at a moment's notice. The Brawn returns NP's GW Horror, before both he and The Brains teleport from the room. NP regains his powers and teleports from the room.

Back at Gadd Lab, Gadd says to NP and Twink that he may have found a breakthrough for changing the babies back to normal, but it'll take some time. At that point, a small, yellow star bounces from the lab and lands next to a green-capped baby (StarBoy). StarBoy eats the star and a cape appears. He giggles and begins to race around the room, up the walls, across the ceiling, and straight into the jaws of a Piranha Plant...which pops! After a short while, the Star wears off and StarBoy returns to normal. Gadd says that maybe the Powers work differently for babies, and that these 'Mini Stars' might provide new abilities to the infant Rangers that could help stop the threat of Bowser's 'The Brawn' and 'The Brains' warriors.

Note: YoshiSage, in the first X episodes, you'll be referred to as 'The Brains'. Just thought I'd clear that up

CHINK

StreetRat

Here-ish. SO are we doing an episode today?

In an unrelated note...........Cool! I made it into somebody's signature!

Edited on by StreetRat

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

GamerZack87

Gadd: "This is most disastrous! Anything could have happened to him! Hoot!"

Hoot looks at the Professor
"Yes, Professor?"

Gadd: "I need you to-"

Hoot
"Oh no! I'm not going to look for him!"

Gadd: "Hoot, you are the only one who has a Micro Horror SP! And the babies certainly can't help in their state, can they?"

Cloudcult starts crying again

Hoot
"Okay, I'll do it."

CHINK

StarBoy91

Twink: "There, there, Cloud, don't cry."

Twink rocks Cloud to sleep in an attempt to make him stop crying

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

StreetRat

Cloud: " WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Edited on by StreetRat

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

GamerZack87

Xkhaoz: "Hungy! Vewy hungy!"

Gadd: "Oh no...we have no snacks left..."

Xkhaoz looks sad

Gadd: "Don't worry, I'll make you something...all of you!"

Xkhaoz: "...okay..."

The babies start to laugh...and Cloudcult stops crying

CHINK

StarBoy91

Twink: "Here, StarBoy, I brought you something to play with. It's a Luma plushie. Enjoy."

Twink gives the plushie to Baby StarBoy, and Baby StarBoy happily plays with it

Baby StarBoy: "Luma! Luma! "

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

Meanwhile, in a top-secret location...

NP: "...wha...what's...that......coming...towards..."

"What's that coming towards me?"

NP looks at the object

"Is that...a bird riding a magic carpet?"

The carpet flies towards NP, then ascends into the air. It then flies back and forth a number of times before descending and flying back the other way

"What is going on in this place?"

Just then, NP hears a nasally, muffled voice behind him

???: "You're not getting any further, Wnda!"

NP turns around, and an egg hits his face

NP suddenly sits up

NP: "Whoa, that was a weird dream!"

NP looks at his surroundings...it's a large room with dark green bricks, no windows, no doors...no distinguishing features whatsoever, apart from a number of lights in the ceiling and some ventilation

NP: "And it just keeps getting weirder..."

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerZack87

NP rests his hand on the ground at his hip...which flies into the air

NP: "YEOW! Sharp!"

NP looks down at the object. It appears to be a large piece of the shell of a giant egg. Half of it is white, the other half bubblegum pink

NP: "It looks just like the shell from my dream..."

NP picks up the shell fragment, just as The Brawn walks over and snatches it, crumbling it to dust right before NP's eyes

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerZack87

Where did everybody go?

CHINK

StarBoy91

I'm still here, though I'm about to have dinner.

To each their own

GamerZack87

Oh, I forgot to tell you! I added some Ranger Calls to the Ranger bios, just so you can look them up if need be

CHINK

GamerZack87

W00t! We made Page 100! Great job everybody! And congrats to you StarBuddy - you're the one who made it happen

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.