Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 2,623

GuSolarFlare

@Miss_Dark, @Gioku only adds the avatars of people using it
now there's no excuse put her in the OP @GIOKU!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Uh my excuse now is I have no computer I can access at the moment so I can't add images to the OP... sorry!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DanMan82

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

sugarpixel

Current standings:

1. @randomlypikachu 12 pts
2. @CaptainSquid 9 pts
3. @SheldonRandoms 7 pts
7. @DanMan82 5 pts
7. @Wonder_Groose 5 pts
7. @MrWalkieTalkie 5 pts
7. @GuSilverFlame 5 pts
8. @Nathan_Wv10 3 pts
9. @Veloster 2 pts
10. @Super_Gravy 1 pt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

Oh sorry about that. Want me to change my vote?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I'll rev up that vote, but I need a real reason, for the honor of the Fred Rechid clone army!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

DEUUEAUGH!!!, @Gioku didn't respond to that because I have horrible ugliness. I put myself in the avatar, that's why it's ugly, i'm the ugly person here, cause i'm ugly.........BUT I'M UGLY, AND I'M PROUD!!!!!!!

1.@SpongePikaSquareChu
2.@HandsomeSquidward (So handsome)
3.@ITMUSTBESPONGEBOB

Those are my votes, I voted for the honor of the Fred Rechid clone army (They still want a real answer from you @Gioku ;P)

sugarpixel

Hmm... all tied up... what are we going to do about this...

@SHELDONRANDOMS NINJA'D ME WITH HIS VOTE!!!!

1. @randomlypikachu 15 pts
2. @CaptainSquid 14 pts
3. @GuSilverFlame 8 pts
4. @SheldonRandoms 7 pts
7. @DanMan82 5 pts
7. @Wonder_Groose 5 pts
7. @MrWalkieTalkie 5 pts
8. @Nathan_Wv10 4 pts
9. @Veloster 2 pts
10. @Super_Gravy 1 pt

Edited on by sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Didn't you count my vote, cause that should have broke the tie (I think), I USED THE POOP LOOP TO UNTIE IT!!!!!

.......So people were also ordering my patties somehow?

ALSO I NINJA'D @GIOKU, HA HA! THAT'S ALSO FOR THE GLORY OF THE FRED RECHID CLONE ARMY, MAY THEY FOREVER REV UP THOSE FRYERS, AND PIERCE THE HEAVENS BY DOING SO!!!!!

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

FishieFish

I vote for CaptainSquid!

"No one said you could touch."

Pazzo-TheFool

@Gioku

1) @GuSliverFlame
2) @Danman82
3)@Miss_Dark

There we go. Hoping one of you pick "Zelda Avatar" or "Masked Avatar"

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.