Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 14,341 to 14,348 of 14,348

Discostew

TomJ wrote:

F-F-F-FLUTTERSHY IS TOO CUTE!!!!

Applejack may be best pony, but Fluttershy is my waifu! Stay away from my waifu! Discord commands it! I will send you into the puppet world if you disobey!

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Discostew

Sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep.......

Discostew

Discostew

I'm still not caught up on all the newer episodes, even though I have access to them in remastered h264 and HEVC formats.

Don't read any further if you don't want to feel bummed out.

Things took a turn for the worst for my family early last month with my father passing away unexpectedly (at age 64), widowing my mother who was diagnosed with stage 4 triple-negative invasive breast cancer, so I'm helping her out with closing the family business among caring for her, and will need to push myself into getting a job elsewhere. So I've got a lot on my plate right now.

Discostew

Eel

Sorry to hear that, and he was young too. My condolences, I wish the best for you and your family. Don't be afraid of asking for support (specially from those close to you), you most definitely need it right now.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ZaraIsEarly

Not sure how I ended up on this thread, but I'm really sorry for your loss. I hope things start to look on the brighter for you very soon.

Also, what's up MLP thread peeps?

Toys-to-life is life.

My Nintendo: Zara

SheldonRandoms

@Discostew That's terrible that has happened, sorry to hear about your loss, and hopefully things become better (and more swell) for you.

I haven't checked this thread or have seen the show in a long time (thread was also inactive for a long time). I've been seeing less pony stuff and things around the internet and what not. Back on Flipnote Hatena, MLP stuff was on the range, but on sudomemo, the "on the range" goes to the words "MV" and "AMV". As an older kangaroo that still draws stick figures, scary faces, bunnies on Easter, business guys, etc, looking back, YEEah, it didn't all of a sudden become a bad show or anything, just stuff & things happened. Maybe it was a loss of interest? It happens with everything, even for things I like, I could be less interested in them for reasons I have that would make me think that, or, maybe the answer is toast? IDK. For a cartoon about ponies aimed at little girls, it's better than some of the adult stuff for "mature" audiences that i've watched (cough fear the walking dead cough).

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.