Forums

Topic: Make a Wish (Only for it to be corrupted)

Posts 7,081 to 7,100 of 7,762

TheKingOfTown

Granted, eh
I wish the Ravens will win the Super Bowl

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

SheldonRandoms

TheKingOfTown wrote:

Granted, eh
I wish the Ravens will win the Super Bowl

So this must mean that the 49ers will win

I wish I could dye (turns page) my hair pink.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TheKingOfTown

Granted, but when you do, it turns out purple. (like the Ravens >: D)
I wish that I could never gain weight no matter what I eat.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

SheldonRandoms

Granted, but then it turns out you were a black hole and you destroyed everything

I wish I wish I was a fish

Also, I want the Ravens to win, since I live in the eastern area, where the Ravens are, also my team already won last year >: D

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

You become lord Jabu-Jabu and you now have a fairy child running inside your intestines.

I wish for soup.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

@AmazingPopo_Man You were supposed to say Fred Rechid, this wish really is corrupted

Granted, but then it's just to hot and you eat it, then you catch on fire for some reason

I wish I was a fish named Fred Rechid and would Rev Up Those Fryers for a living.

TsunamiSensei

Granted, You're eaten by a swarm of chuchus.
I wish I had some nachos.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Banker-Style

Untitled
Granted,you two have fun.

I wish for mind control.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

SheldonRandoms

Granted, but it's just the port of the N64 version and you complain why they didn't rework it for the 3DS, just like Ocarina of time 3d

I wish I could meet Fred Rechid
Untitled

Banker-Style

Granted,but you turn to big,so the Government calls in the Army to kill you.

I wish I could be like Batman.

Edited on by Banker-Style

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

SheldonRandoms

Granted, but then you battle Bane and he breaks your spine.
Untitled

I wish I could get sucked into my 3DS and explore the games world.

SheldonRandoms

Granted, you get lost in the hot air ballon, just like Moody's Mom in Moody's point.

I wish they give Fred Rechid his own show, and don't say "because it's bad, it got cancelled" because that would be stupid.

Ketchupcat

Granted, it's so good, every other show gets cancelled. They now have to cater to every audience with the same show. So now, episodes consist of Fred's usual wacky leg-hurting antics, while he also stars in sitcoms, tells the news, gives sports highlights, and more! Stay tuned!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

SheldonRandoms

Granted, but instead of a game, you get a seed, you plant the seed, but it takes months to grow, then you complain somehow.

I wish Sega would make another Streets of Rage game.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.