Forums

Topic: Make a Wish (Only for it to be corrupted)

Posts 7,061 to 7,080 of 7,763

SheldonRandoms

@Ketchupcat How is that supposed to be corrup...............oh the stingers, well it least I still got my kangaroo and a very affectionate jellyfish.

Granted, but then you know what happens in the final episode, you spoil it for everyone and then they chase you out of the planet earth.

I wish I could have Ducklett as a pokemon.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DarkLight

Grant but it won't listen to you.

I wish for more Virtual Console for 3DS.

Getting:
ACNL, LMDM, Pokemon

SheldonRandoms

Granted, but now everybody hates you, but at least Nintendo is now 100 percent loved.

I wish I could voice act for something (also, if anybody needs a voice actor for something, then let me know)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ernest_The_Crab

Granted but you voice act for a cardboard box that doesn't talk or make any sounds.

I wish we could meet people from parallel worlds.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

Ernest_The_Crab

Granted, all of the games get cancelled so you don't need anymore money.

I wish I never have to sleep.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

SheldonRandoms

Granted, "@CaptainMorpheus, nobody can take me away from you, that's because I, the wish itself, is leaving you" The wish then walks into the sunset.....

I wish I had a fish that wears brown pants, and likes to say "REV UP THOSE FRYERS!!!"

Sprite

Granted you cant take in any of the stuff you take in.
I wish for world peace. (if you corrupt this then you are a terrible person.)

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

JunkosBoobies

Granted,The world peace causes World War
I wish for Anti-Virus software that would get rid of any virus in any computer and person

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.