Showing 1 to 17 of 17
1. Posted: Tue 14th Apr 2009 13:23 BST
Simple, post your highscores for pyoro 1 and 2 here!(Download it from the dsi shopping channel for 200 points)
Here are mine:
Pyoro 1: 021450Pyoro 2: 032050
if I get enough I'll put up highscore tables.
2. Posted: Tue 14th Apr 2009 18:05 BST
Pyoro 1: 014670Pyoro 2: 043800
3. Posted: Tue 14th Apr 2009 19:07 BST
Pyoro 1: 21,050Pyoro 2: 32,200
4. Posted: Tue 14th Apr 2009 20:00 BST
I'd post mine, but you WILL make fun of me.
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
5. Posted: Wed 15th Apr 2009 09:55 BST
Same here... I haven't even got a high score for Pyoro one...
It's Wiiloveit, not WiiLoveIt. So there. Wanna play online? E-mail me: billy at wiiloveit dot comTwitter | YouTube | Mah website | WiiloveitTV (YouTube)
6. Posted: Fri 17th Apr 2009 01:31 BST
Bird & beans: 25900Bird & beans 2: 29700
7. Posted: Sat 2nd May 2009 15:03 BST
Okay, I'm no longer embarrassed.
Pyoro 1: 26,830Pyoro 2: 65,000
8. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 03:37 BST
1:191802:42350Cool, I'm third so far on the second! I was a little surprised, to tell you the truth.
Edited on Mon 8th June, 2009 @ 03:39 by minial100
DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIORMy BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!
9. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 03:48 BST
1.210302.15150Wow.... I suck at this game.
That's why you're still a kid.ADD ME ON PSN: xnintendorkxYoutube account: xNintendorkx
10. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 19:13 BST
11. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 19:46 BST
1. 13,8502. 59,500 <<second...
Edited on Mon 8th June, 2009 @ 19:47 by SwerdMurd
Owner of VINTAGE Games. Link to follow once I resurrect my dead website. - www.facebook.com/vintgames
12. Posted: Tue 9th Jun 2009 01:07 BST
1. 42400 << 1st!?2. 44000
13. Posted: Tue 9th Jun 2009 02:00 BST
Arg now I'm terrible compared to everyone else... well some people anyways
14. Posted: Tue 9th Jun 2009 19:56 BST
Wow, I have the BEST score on Pyoro 2? That's insane! I know I can do better, too...
Regarding my Pyoro 1 score: I beat it, recently. Not by much...another thousand points or so. When the game ends, do not power the unit down without quitting back to the main menu. I learned the hard way that your score won't be saved.
15. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 22:56 BST
Here's mine. I rarely play Pyoro 1. I'm having a hard time with it lol.
16. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 23:05 BST
I suck so bad I haven't even broke 10,000!
Stalk me on my Twitter.Proud Homebrewer.
17. Posted: Sat 13th Jun 2009 07:43 BST
I like Pyoro 1 more than Pyoro 2. Its actually easier in my opinion once you get familiar with it.
Edited on Sat 13th June, 2009 @ 07:43 by terry908