Showing 1 to 8 of 8
1. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 21:19 BST
I've always wanted this game but i cant decide if it'll be fun or not. Is it worth it??
2. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 21:22 BST
It's not bad at all... not as good as the SNES original, but well worth a look.
Operations Director @ Nintendo Life and Push Square
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6058-7975 | Nintendo Network ID: dazcee | Twitter: dazcalvert
3. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 21:23 BST
Worth it. Definitely get it. Not as good as the original of course, but it's still has the same fun level design.
Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
4. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 21:25 BST
okay im sold im getting it!
5. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 21:31 BST
Yea it's a great game, but prepared for sove demonically hard levels along with easy ones.
DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIORMy BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!
6. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 21:31 BST
is it remotely long?
7. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 21:33 BST
It'll last around 2 weeks depending on your skill level.
8. Posted: Wed 15th Jul 2009 00:40 BST
I have it, I love it. But this confuses me, why is it a world shorter than the first one?