Showing 1 to 8 of 8
1. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 21:19 BST
I've always wanted this game but i cant decide if it'll be fun or not. Is it worth it??
2. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 21:22 BST
It's not bad at all... not as good as the SNES original, but well worth a look.
Operations Director @ Nintendo Life and Push Square
Nintendo Network ID: dazcee | Twitter: dazcalvert
3. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 21:23 BST
Worth it. Definitely get it. Not as good as the original of course, but it's still has the same fun level design.
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
4. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 21:25 BST
okay im sold im getting it!
5. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 21:31 BST
Yea it's a great game, but prepared for sove demonically hard levels along with easy ones.
DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIORMy BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!
6. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 21:31 BST
is it remotely long?
7. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 21:33 BST
It'll last around 2 weeks depending on your skill level.
8. Posted: Wed 15th Jul 2009 00:40 BST
I have it, I love it. But this confuses me, why is it a world shorter than the first one?