Forums

Topic: Lego Rock Band for DS or Wii?

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

KanrakusPizza

I want to get Lego Rock Band, but i dont know which console to get it on , DS or Wii. If someone could tell me what I should get, that would be great.

PS. No comments saying the game sucks, im still getting it anyways.
PSS. This is my first forum thread.

wont be on here anymore

SwerdMurd

Congrats on making a thread! I'd recommend the DS one simply because, as you so succinctly put it...the game doesn't exactly not suck . DS version was 13 bucks on amazon and you don't need any peripherals for it.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

KanrakusPizza

Well, I wanted to do DS, but then I remembered that I have DSi, so I cant play it....

wont be on here anymore

Moco_Loco

KanrakusPizza wrote:

Well, I wanted to do DS, but then I remembered that I have DSi, so I cant play it....

Yes, you can. Lego Rock Band requires no peripherals, much like the PSP Rock Band game.

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

iluvdsi

Defnitely the Ds, I played it once and it had a better range of songs like "We will rock you" and "suddenly I see". it also has a set list.

I luv Dsi

KanrakusPizza

Im might get DS, but then again theres no Breakout on it, and thats one of my favorite songs. I also dont understand how you are supposed to play the game. You switch between each of the bands members to try to keep the song running? I dont get that. I might just get the Wii or 360 one.

wont be on here anymore

KanrakusPizza

Ill get DS, but there is still some questions I have about the game...
1. Are you allowed to use your custom LEGO minifigures in game, or do they have to be the ones they give you?
2. I saw Youtube videos of the game, and the songs were shorter then the songs on the console versions. Can I change this so it plays the whole song?
3. Can I have a waffle? (Just kidding )

wont be on here anymore

mastersworddude

KanrakusPizza wrote:

Ill get DS, but there is still some questions I have about the game...
1. Are you allowed to use your custom LEGO minifigures in game, or do they have to be the ones they give you?
2. I saw Youtube videos of the game, and the songs were shorter then the songs on the console versions. Can I change this so it plays the whole song?
3. Can I have a waffle? (Just kidding )

1.You can customize your mini figs with the clothes you buy
2. Not sure on this, I think it depends on the song.

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.