Forums

Topic: Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussion

Posts 1,101 to 1,107 of 1,107

toiletduck

I hope it's ok if I borrow this topic for my n00b question which is not technically about USUM, but about X/Y and VC Crystal; seems a bit over it to just create a new thread for these minor questions.

So I play X and Crystal on my N2DS XL. Now I wonder what happens if I catch Pokemon on X and transfer them to X?
1) Basics first: I can indeed transfer Pokemon 'upwards' this way, right?
2) Will Pokemon X recognize de Pokemon as a 'trade' - so will I get boosted experience?
3) Can I evolve Kadabra this way?

Thanks!

toiletduck

Eyseedoubleyou

So, there is an XY discussion but it doesn’t matter now. I will answer your question here.
1) This is hard, I having to done it for ages so. Download something called Pokémon Bank, then if the X game card is installed, Open Pokémon Bamk once you have downloaded it. You need to purchase a pass, I recommend the free one as it only works for a few weeks but it’s worth it. Once you have done that, go and use the ‘Poké Transporter’ to move them to each game. This only works if the game you are transferring to is newer that the one the Pokémon come from.
2) I don’t know.
3) Posdibly if it is a high enough level.

If people say Nintendo consoles are bad, ignore them. They are diverse handhelds

3DS Friend Code: 2939-1335-3943 | My Nintendo: Alex | Nintendo Network ID: aw0106

samlys1012

hi everyone play ultra sun. Friend code 0361-8404-7017. Please add me. My name is Sam.

3DS friend code 0361-8404-7017
ID: Sam

LauryA16

Will anyone here help me evolve one of my Pokemon via trade? My Friend code is 2466-8176-5697 do not add me the one that I added in the bottom of this comment, that one is not in service lol.

If you want me to evolve your Pokémon via tase let me know too, thank!

My friend code for Pokemon Ultra Sun is: 3583-4976-9947 and my Nintendo Switch Friend Code is SW-2977-7118-8488. Add me if you want to trade or want to battle with me.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic