Showing 1 to 8 of 8
1. Posted: Sat 19th Jan 2013 23:02 GMT
Hi, is it possible to play Mario kart 7 with friends who don't have the cartridge WITHOUT download play? and if so, how?? Thanks ^_^
OMFG ITS NINTENDO!!!!
2. Posted: Sat 19th Jan 2013 23:18 GMT
Yes, I tried it last summer and you could just have to go on local multiplayer on the menu then they have to use the '3DS Download play' to do join in.
Mario Kart 7
Zelda OoT 3D
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599
Kid Icarus Uprising
Heroes of Ruin
A lot more too.
3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702
3. Posted: Sun 20th Jan 2013 00:05 GMT
Ok, THANKS ALOT ^^
4. Posted: Sun 20th Jan 2013 00:08 GMT
But will this work if my friend is not nearby me?
5. Posted: Sun 20th Jan 2013 00:54 GMT
So you want to be able to play against your friends, from a distance, when your friends do not have the game, and without downloading the data to their 3DS using download play. You want them to be able to play a game on their system when they have absolutely none of the game on their system?
Yeeeeeeeah there isn't a way to do that.
6. Posted: Sun 20th Jan 2013 00:55 GMT
I mean do you need to be nearby each other for download play?
7. Posted: Sun 20th Jan 2013 01:24 GMT
Ohhhhhh! Yes, it's a local function. The one 3DS communicates with another 3DS, not through the internet. Keep your friends close.
8. Posted: Sun 20th Jan 2013 01:52 GMT