Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 27,781 to 27,800 of 27,861

Manuelasparkles

Happy Halloween, guys! Listen, there's one week left until Halloween arrives. And I need all of you to add me as my fans of Pokemon and Hamtaro. So, can you all do it for me or not?

Manuelasparkles

3DS Friend Code: 3325-8266-2852 | My Nintendo: Manuela | Nintendo Network ID: Manuelasparkles

JinxCapon

Sorry got IA for awhile.... Who did who? 😂 I'll go backreading and add all of you loners who added me ahahahahahaha. I really want my own Milotic with my own OT who can help?

Edited on by JinxCapon

JinxCapon

3DS Friend Code: 0577-0525-8782 | Nintendo Network ID: JinxCapon | Twitter:

JinxCapon

I'm done adding those who added me. Just tell me if i missed someone 🤔

JinxCapon

3DS Friend Code: 0577-0525-8782 | Nintendo Network ID: JinxCapon | Twitter:

Manuelasparkles

Hi, guys. Listen, there's only three weeks left until Halloween arrives. And I need all of you to add me as your friends or fans of any shows from Japan, especially Pokemon and Hamtaro. By the way, Hamtaro is from the creators of sailor moon and Pokemon. And it's a hit.

Manuelasparkles

3DS Friend Code: 3325-8266-2852 | My Nintendo: Manuela | Nintendo Network ID: Manuelasparkles

Totemm

Really?
Let me check later
Sorry, but i have school XD

Totemm

Manuelasparkles

Guys, tomorrow is Halloween. And I need you to add me as my friends who remembers anime shows, especially Hamtaro and Pokemon. By the way, there's a Halloween episode of Hamtaro, too. That is if you all remember it.

Manuelasparkles

Totemm

@kami130 really?
It seems like you don't added me, it just says "provisionally registered friend
Here is my friend code again:
0233-4055-5716

Totemm

natio87

Manuelasparkles Tottem
JinxCapon add me

0705-8811-7522

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic