The latest one (Version 1.2.1) follows on from the major update in July (Version 1.2.0), which was described as a "large-scale update" featuring improvements, changes and adjustments. Version 1.2.1 includes multiple fixes.
Below are the full patch notes, courtesy of the Square Enix support page:
Chocobo GP Version 1.2.1
Thank you for playing “Chocobo GP”. The Ver.1.2.1 update for Chocobo GP was released at 15:00 JST on Tuesday August 30 2022.
*Please be aware that if the player is playing a game mode that involves online communications at the time the update is released, the system will quit out of that mode after the current race finishes and return to the title screen.
The content of this update is detailed below.
1. Fixes to an issue where laps were not counted on the Gold Saucer long course.
2. Fixes to an issue where lag caused finishing position detection and the finish line sequence not to match up.
3. Fixes to an issue where using the "Change" magicite or Odin's special ability caused finishing position detection and the finish line sequence not to match up.
2. Fixes to an issue where the start of the finish line sequence for other players was delayed after finishing positions have been finalised.
5. Fixes to an issue that occurred if voice language was set to English, where character voices could be heard regardless of the distance from the speaking character when other players used Odin's special ability.
An internet connection is required to apply these updates.
We will continue to release further updates to ensure that everyone can enjoy Chocobo GP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to our customers and ask for your understanding. We hope you continue to enjoy “Chocobo GP”.
As noted, the development team will continue to release future updates to ensure its player base can continue to enjoy the game. Just remember that you'll need to update your own copy in order to continue playing online.
Will you be trying out this new update or are you still busy with the latest Mario Kart DLC? Leave a comment down below.