Publisher Nightmare STUDIO has announced that a Switch port of the mobile visual novel Alice's Warped Wonderland will be heading to the Switch in western territories later this month on August 25th. Dubbed Alice's Warped Wonderland:Recollection, the game is based loosely on Lewis Carroll's literary classic Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, albeit with notable horror and humour elements added to the mix.
The game will also feature some key enhancements from the original mobile release, which you can view below (just note that this has been roughly translated from Japanese!):
- Fully compatible from vertical screen to horizontal screen!
- The Nintendo Switch version is also fully compatible with touch operation! Play comfortably even in mobile mode.
- Delicate rewrite that is noted not to damage the original.
- Refinished background music for recollection. Keep the melodies of memories intact and have rich quality.
- Text skipping and autoplay function make it even easier to play.
- Retred images and movies have been added to the gallery.
Will you be picking up Alice's Warped Wonderland:Recollection later this month? Share your thoughts on the port in the comments down below!