Publisher Forever Entertainment has announced that an update for HOUSE OF THE DEAD: Remake is now live for Switch owners, fixing a whole bunch of stuff that should improve the experience significantly.
Here's what's included in the new update:
- Translation fixes
- Fixed cheat codes showing up without unlocking
- Added option to hide the Photo Mode overlay
- Improved gyroscope
- Added voice-over in credits
- Added option for muting reload voice-over
- Added touch support and options UI tweaks
- Fixed the player not taking damage penalty from killing scientist when having invulnerability status
- Fixed life-up popup not showing up when given medkit during the cutscene
- Fixed creature sounds messing up when changing selection quickly in Bestiary
- Fixed life bonus not being applied correctly after completing level
- Other minor tweaks
Not a bad little list! We mentioned in our review of the game that the gyro controls can be a bit of a pain in the backside, so to see this improved is more than welcome.
Will you be trying out HOUSE OF THE DEAD: Remake with the newly introduced update? Let us know with a comment!