Stutter like G did
Two years ago, Polish studio Forever Entertainment released an HD remake of Sega Saturn classic Panzer Dragoon. Our review at the time stated that the remake was interesting but flawed, but ultimately concluded that even though it wasn’t perfect, we were glad it at least existed so that more people could at least get a chance to...
About The Game
THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD: Remake is a remade version of the game introduced in 1997 in arcade platform. A classic arcade rail-shooter receives a whole new entourage and gameplay changes to suit modern gaming standards.
• Well known arcade classic with modern graphics and controls, including gyro aiming
• True to the original gameplay
• Local 2-player multiplayer
• Multiple endings
• Armory with unlockable weapons
• Hordes of the undead monstrosities in a new game mode
• Gallery with encountered enemies and bosses