What more natural collaboration could there be between a monster-hunting video game and an anime series about volleyball? Don't answer that. It's rhetorical.
Capcom has partnered with massively-popular anime Haikyuu to present Haikyuu/Monster Hunter Rise-themed food and collectibles in the Capcom Café Aeon Lake Town store and the Ikebukuro store, from April 15th, 2022 to May 19th, 2022.
The commemorative foods include (clumsy translation courtesy of Google Translate):
- "Hyuga Egg Transport Quest Omurice Plate" 1,870 yen (tax included)
This omelet rice plate is based on the image of Hinata and "Hiryu Egg Transport Quest".
- "Catching Kageyama's fish and having a happy drink (equipped with Kamrano)" 880 yen (tax included)
This drink is based on the image of Kageyama (with a pie crown) equipped with Kamrano.
- "Kuroo's bright red Brigade equipped drink" 880 yen (tax included)
The character of Kuroo with chocolate whipped cream and black cocoa powder, topped with a cookie of a cat, a motif animal of Otokoma High School. The base of the drink is based on the image of Brigade equipment.
- "Honey toast with Otomo Airou and lone claws" 1,540 yen (tax included)
A honey toast that expresses a game machine with side decorations. Airou and lone claws look into the face from the honey toast.
- "Yu and Hyoga Dragon Berioros Cold Pasta" 1,870 yen (tax included)
This is a cold tuna pasta inspired by Yu's favorite Toro.
- "Miyaji's" I ate dumplings first "drink (Narga equipment)" 880 yen (tax included)
This drink is based on the image of Miyaji equipped with Narga.
Customers who dine at Capcom Café during this period will also receive a placemat, and those who order drinks will get a coaster from the ten designs available:
Anyone spending over 3,000 yen will also receive one of ten postcard designs:
In the Capcom Café store, you can buy stationery and souvenirs from the collaboration, including notepads, stickers, keyrings, and card holders.